Chapter 7: Spank

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 7: Spank

Taehyung's parents were chuckling, like the reaction from their son.

"Anyways, would you like to come to dinner with us?" Mrs. Kim inquired, her voice gentle.

"Thank you, but I had to hurry because my hyungs were waiting for me. Thank you once again." The black-haired boy replied, smiling.

"I see, so I hope to see you again." Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I hope so, I have to go now, bye." Jungkook retorted, bowing his head and left.

A black car stopped in front of him when he was far away from them. The window rolled down and he saw his Jin hyung.

"You seem to be in a good mood. Who are they?" The older asked smirking.

"They'll be my future in-laws, hyung." The black-haired boy retorted teasingly.

He opened the door car and got inside, sitting beside the driver's seat.

"Future, huh? The Taehyung guy insisted on being straight." Jin chuckled.

He started the car's engine and drive away.

"I'm just kidding hyung. There's no way I will like him, he's not my type." Jungkook replied crossing his arms.

"And what's your reason for following him around and even taking him into his house?" Jin mocked shaking his head.

"Just to tease him, and also to annoy him. That's his punishment for bothering me. I will play with him until I got bored of him." Jungkook grinned and closed his eyes to rest.

"Yeah, whatever."

The older just sighed and ignored him.

-----

The silver-haired boy was filling up his glass with water since he was exhausted.

"Oh my gosh, Taehyung, seeing your boyfriend made me feel like I was in heaven, he's so handsome." Mrs. Kim uttered.

He curses under his breath when he heard them calling the bastard maniac "handsome". He felt like he was going to vomit anytime soon.

"Handsome my ass. I'm more handsome than him." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"You're attractive because of my attractive face." Mrs. Kim grinned while flipping her short hair.

"Wow, thank you very much." Taehyung sarcastically replied

"By the way, when your boyfriend will visit us, hmm?" Mrs. Kim asked excitedly, holding his arm.

"First and foremost, I'm not gay, second, he's not my boyfriend, and last but not least, I'm straight." He clarified.