Book 2 - Chapter 32: Stalker

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The blue-haired boy was alone in his room when he woke up

The blue-haired boy was alone in his room when he woke up. He felt a headache and cold. He pulled the blanket and covered himself. He didn't notice the door has opened.

"Taehyung." He heard a familiar voice calling him but he can't reply.

The black-haired bot takes a seat on the bed. He notices that Taehyung was shivering.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

The older boy didn't answer once again. He simply whimpered and shut his eyes tightly when he felt cold. Jungkook got worried and touched his forehead

"I told you, we should go home before you get sick, and now look at you, you got sick." Jungkook scolded the sick boy.

"Shut up, you're annoying!" He grumbled in response. 

Jungkook tsk-ed and went downstairs.

-----

"Hyung, Taehyung was sick, what should I do?" Jungkook asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What? Why did you let him soaked in the rain?" Jin muttered, shaking his head, and stands up from the couch.

The oldest boy took the container and pour the water and warm water over it. He took a towel and let it soak in the water.

"Here, wipe it to his face and hand, I'll buy medicine for him." Jin told him.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook smiled and took the container.

He went back upstairs, he put down the container on the table beside the bed.

"Just wait for a little, Jin hyung will come here to bring your medicine." He stated while wiping Taehyung's face.

"Kookie, you know I'll be fine if you fuck me instead." Taehyung teased, chuckling.

"No time for a joke Taehyung, you're feeling sick." Jungkook scolded in response.

"Why are you so mean?" Taehyung whines holding Jungkook's left arm.

"Why do you become naughtier when you're sick?" Jungkook asked unbelievably.

"Could you just hug me? I feel so cold, Jungkookie." Taehyung huffed making grabby hands.

"I'll prepare ramen for you before you drink the medicine. And I will surely hug you." Jungkook retorted pecking his cheeks.

"Can't you just stay here?" Taehyung inquired whining.

"Promise, I'll be back." Jungkook assured him.

"But Jungkookie~" Taehyung whines once again.

The younger boy pecked his lips and forehead.

"Just wait for me here." Jungkook smiled softly caressing his hair.