I was shocked at his tone and animation. He had never shown as many emotions around me as he had tonight. I wondered what had changed. 

I managed to respond, "I do understand. But as long as I was saving someone's life, then I don't care."

Levi stormed towards the couch. He reached his hands towards me and shoved me onto my back. He crawled over the arm of the couch and held himself above my body. 

Just like the other night when I had attacked him, he was pinning my arms down with his own, and staring deep into my eyes. Rage danced and flickered in the silver, along with an inkling of worry.

His face contorted into a painful expression as he stared down at my face, only inches below his own. 

"When you're fighting titans, you need to be selfish." He whispered, but his tone was firm. "Think about your life over anyone else's."

I screwed my face up at him in disagreement. "That may be how you think, but not me. Everyone else's life comes before my own."

"That's not true." He scoffed. 

"You really expect me to believe that you only think about yourself?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes." He calmly replied. 

I tilted my head at him, staring intently into his grey eyes. 

"Then why did you come save me today? If you only care about your own life, then why did you respond to the smoke signal?" I asked, knowing that my words would contradict his actions. 

He froze, realizing that I was right. 

I gave him a wicked smile. 

"You really have to stop doing that." He whispered as he leaned even closer to my face.

I looked down at his lips and whispered back, "Doing what?"

A seductive smirk encompassed his entire face as he brought his eyes down to my lips as well. 

He stroked a stray hair off of my face with one of his fingers and slid his fingertip down the side of my face, tracing my jaw, down to my chin. He tilted my chin up slightly with his finger, forcing my mouth closer to his. 

Blush slowly spread up my cheeks, causing him to let out a low, husky chuckle that shook me to my core. 

Slowly, he started to close the gap between our faces, fluttering his eyes shut as he did. 

I was surprised by his actions, but I didn't stop him. 

His breath was hot and heavy against my face as he neared. 

Finally slipping my own eyes shut, I gave into his addictive touch. 

Only a microscopic distance remained between our faces now. I could already taste his mouth on mine. 

"LEEEEVVVIIIII!" 

Both of our eyes shot open at the same time, looking at each other with the same level of frustration. 

Levi cursed and removed himself from my body quickly, adjusting his pants as he stood. 

I tried to muffle my laugh with my hand but it was no use. 

He turned to glare at me and said, "This isn't over cadet." 

I was about to make a retort back at him when the creator of the noise walked through Levi's bedroom door with her hands in the air. 

"You will never guess wh-" She paused as she spotted me. "Oh my god Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"Talking." Levi and I responded at the same time, almost too quickly. 

She looked back and forth between our flushed faces and raised an eyebrow. 

"Mh hm..." Her tone showed that she was clearly not convinced in the slightest. "What I meant was that you should still be in medical!"

I shrugged at her and replied, "I got cleared, so why should I stay in that miserable place longer than necessary?"

"Ok, fair point I guess." Hanji walked forward to sit on the couch next to me. 

Levi strutted off to the kitchen, retrieving the tea that was most likely cold by now. 

"So what was your announcement?" I asked.

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

I stared at her and said, "You ran into his office yelling his name, so what did you want to say?"

"Ohhhh, right of course." She cleared her throat. "Levi, Erwin wants to meet with us tomorrow at 6 pm."

Levi had returned from the kitchen and was now carrying two cups of tea and matching saucers. He extended one towards me, but Hanji intercepted and took it for herself. 

"Oh my gosh thank you, so much!" Hanji said as she took a sip of the tea she now held in her hands.

Levi screwed up his face and was about to yell at Hanji when I shook my head at him, telling him it was ok. He rolled his eyes and offered his own cup of tea out to me. I smiled and shook my head again to decline. 

He shrugged and brought the cup to his lips. 

He swallowed down his tea and responded, "So you came storming in here just to tell me we had a meeting with Erwin tomorrow night?"

"Yes!" Hanji said proudly.

"And you couldn't have just told me tomorrow morning?" Levi countered.

Hanji frowned in thought and replied, "Well I didn't think about that! Haha!"

Levi glared at her. I laughed with her in an attempt to make the moment a little less awkward. 

Captain Levi continued to stare daggers at Hanji over his cup of tea, silently demanding that she leave at once. 

I frowned at him, wishing that he'd be more polite. 

"Well, it's late, we should get going." Hanji had finished her cup of tea, slurping the rest of it down and clanking it onto the table in front of the couch.

"We?" Levi asked, he set his own cup down on top of the fireplace next to him.

"Yeah, Y/N and I." Hanji stood up and offered a hand out to me.

I looked at Levi. He used his eyes to send me a message, ordering me not to leave because of our unfinished business

I gave a fake yawn and said, "You're right Hanji, we should held back to our rooms. But I'm going to need you to help me walk please."

"No problem!" Hanji wrapped an arm around my waist, the same way that Levi had previously, and helped shuffle my feet towards the door. 

"Hasta luego Levi!" Hanji called. 

I looked over my shoulder back at him. 

He stood uncomfortably near the fireplace, his face was covered with irritation and sexual frustration. "See you tomorrow, Captain."

I said the last word as seductively as I could without Hanji knowing, and then finished it off with a wink. 

Levi's face twisted in rage, and I let out a laugh as Hanji pulled me out the door.