Chapter 19

Ian's brown hair comes into my vision. I feel awful as I notice he isn't sitting alone on the bar table. A blonde bitch is clinging on him, sitting on his lap, facing the table. She leans on the other side of the table, arms around his neck. His one arm is around her hips and with the other he is holding a glass. She whispers something on his ears and he smirks. I bet none of them noticed us.

This is terrible. I knew I'll have to see things like that, that's why I've decided to stay away from him and my blood is still boiling.

"Hi, handsome." Some scantily clad girls say to Simon and giggle which wakes me from my thoughts.

As they receive a smile back from him they giggle more and one of them push me with her arm while leaving.

I don't know what kind of pleasure they got but after pushing me they start whispering with each other and laughing at me. I roll my eyes.

"Relax, it happens. You know, they are just being them." Simon tries to be as polite as possible.

"I know. Let's go inside." I say irritatingly.

"Yup." He says.

I follow Simon into the crowded club. Everyone is dancing crazily that it's hard to walk. Someone offers me drinks.

"No, thanks." I say and the guy disappears.

I continue to walk and reach a bunch of people, mostly familiar faces.

All of them are really welcoming, they greet us and some of them give me welcoming hug too.

The party is just like I thought it would be. Full of people, dancing here and there, making out, drinking and so on.

"I am going to talk to Mr. Dilaurentis, will be back soon. Stay here, okay." Simon instructs before walking away.

"Okay."

He has already disappeared into the house full of people that he is now out of my sight. Within a few minutes someone calls me from behind. As I look behind, it's Ian standing next to the couch I'm sitting in.

"You said you're gonna stay in." He says.

"I changed my mind." I reply.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" He demands.

"What would happen if I told? You wouldn't bring your date?" I growl.

"She..." He exasperates. "She is not my date. Okay! she is a friend." He snarls.

"You don't need to explain. Seriously!" I roll my eyes.

"Babe, where were you? I was looking for you everywhere." That blonde girl says while coming towards us. "Who's she?" She raises her brows.

"She is Lydia, we are working together." He replies. "Lydia, ahhh... this is April, my friend." He introduces her to me.

Okay!! This is April!! She is such a punk with dark eyeshadows, dark lips and long blonde hair. She wears a black bralette which makes her cleavage extremely noticeable, a black coat over the top and incredibly short black shorts. Overall, she looks like a goth herself. She must be forgotten her way to a Halloween party and ended up here.

 She must be forgotten her way to a Halloween party and ended up here

"Only friend? Ian" She tries to give him a side hug.

"Shut up, April." He removes her hands from him.

"Hi, nice to meet you, April." I say unwillingly.

"Nice to meet you too Tiny Prude." She smirks as I frown.

She is so annoying.

"Let's dance, hun." She tells Ian and pulls him by his arm.

"I don't want to..." He starts but gets cut of by her.

"Come on, don't be a pussy. Come." She says.

This time she manages to take him with her to the dance floor. I shift my eyes from them. I literally hate him with her.

A few moments later, almost everyone is drunk.

"Let's play truth or dare." Simon slurs and our team members gather near the couch. I see Ian and April also join, they are sitting beside each other when I am sitting with Simon.

"That's great, let's play." Chelsey ( one of the unit members) says.

"Are you playing?" April asks me.

"No, I'd rather watch." I reply.

I never wanna play this game again. This game is disgusting. Last time, I was literally the town clown after the game.

"I knew she can't stop herself from being a prude for even 5 minutes." She laughs.

"You know what I actually am gonna play." I declare.

Ian gives me a proud smile. Cue the eye roll.

First few truth and dares include Chelsey being dared to confess to her crush, Alex being dared to chug a beer can in one go, one of the unit members tell us about her deflowering story as a part of truth.

Simon being dared to pick a random guy and ask for a spare condom. He does it perfectly and brings the spare condom to show us. How ironic!!

"Ian, your turn. Truth or dare?" April asks.

"Dare... duh!" He says.

"Take off your shirt and stay like this for the rest of the game." She winks.

"Is that so? How juvenile!!" He says and takes his shirt off.

I can't help but look at his bare chest and feel something inside my stomach. I don't know why but my mind wants me to touch his abs.

"Lydia!! Would you like to choose truth or dare?" Simon questions which brings me back from my pervert thoughts. I really hope nobody notices my reaction.

"Come on, she doesn't have the guts to perform dare. Ask her some kiddish questions." April taunts.

How can one be so annoying. I wanna grab her hair and tear them.

"I think you have a habit of interfering into other's business. No offense but I would like to take dare." I smirk at her.

She furrows her brows.

Thanks for reading Sweeties.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Xo,
- L🖤