Chapter 6

I have been setting on my bed jaw dropped and unmoved for Literally like 15 minutes I guess after the call. I can't think of what to think and what not to think, my mind is completely blown away.

Meanwhile, Freya enters the room and cleans the snow dust from her trench coat.

"It's freaking cold outside you know. I think today is the coldest day of the entire winter." Freya says while hanging her coat to the hanger. Suddenly she notices my statue-like condition.

"Hey, what's wrong? I have been talking for so long and you didn't say anything, not even nodding." she jerks my forearm.

"Huh!!" I bounce in surprise. I was so lost, basically zoned out and didn't even realize when she returned and was talking to me.

" I actually...." I start to explain but cut off by a message on my phone. I check it immediately and it's an address written in the message.

"What's that?" Freya asks.

"I got a call from the production house, they want to see me tomorrow, here's the address. They were talking about my selection or something, I was so stupefied that I couldn't hear him properly" I finally explain with slight smile on my face.

"Oh...my...God... oh my God!!! Lydia are you serious? I can't believe it. My girl, you are gonna be a star now...oh my God!! I am so happy for you" Freya jumps in excitement and hugs me immediately.

Okay!! So this is seriously happening. My long term halted expression turns into childishly excitement as I start jump on the bed and giggling like little girl with my best friend.

"Oh my God" and "I can't believe it" are the two things I utter repeatedly while jumping, and then we fall on the bed, still giggling and I feel like, CRYING is the only emotion left in this situation. I am that much excited and overwhelmed.

"So, If they wanna meet you tomorrow then you need to dress up properly like in a sexy way. What if there is a cute guy falls for your sexiness." Freya says under her heavy breath and winks.

I eye roll and walk to the closet.

I find a year old maroon dress of mine I got from H&M. It has got a deep V neckline in both back and front side but not too much revealing, long sleeves and it reaches a little above my knees and covers my thighs properly. I decide to wear this one tomorrow, Freya also approves this too.

Next morning, I wake up 20 minutes before my alarm bells. I take shower and blow dry my hair, then do my hair in soft curls. I put a minimal makeup, draw wing liners over my eyes and put my favorite soft rose colored lipstick on.

Then, I bid a bye to Freya, She wishes me luck and leave for my most auspicious meeting.

...

As soon as I reach the location, I feel timorous while entering inside. There is a blonde lady standing, she recognizes me abruptly and calls my name.

"Lydia, my girl. How are you?" she asks.

"I am good. How about you?" I say confusingly. How does she know me?

"I am also fine. You must be wondering how do I know you?"

"Ya...aaa" my sound is shaky.

"I am Renie Quinn, assistant casting director. I messaged you at first. Remember?" she reminds me.

"Well, I hope you didn't have any problem reaching here. Everyone is waiting to meet you. Most of the casts are here you can meet them and the rest will join shortly." she further adds.

Wow!! I am so excited to meet those people I am going to share screen with. I still can't believe I am going to be an actor and people are going to see me on the screen. My excitement is reaching to its peak as I am meeting the cast members, Some of them I already know and some are new and unknown.

Suddenly my eyes reach to a tall man who is talking over the phone and I can see his back only.

"Who is he?" I hesitantly question her out of my curiosity.

"He is one of the people with whom you are going to share most of your screens. Come on, let's introduce him to you" she responds.

Is he going to play the opposite of me? My heart is racing as I am walking towards him, hoping to see a familiar face who is whirling in my mind for the past couple of days.

"Excuse me". She says.

The man looks back at us as she nudges him.

"Yes".

Thanks for reading guys.I really appreciate it.☺️
Don't forget to put your precious votes and comments.And follow me I will surely follow you back..😇
XoXo,
L🖤