Chapter 13

"Why are you annoying me, Frey?" I say irritatingly.

"Why aren't you telling me?" She replies.

"It's nothing. Okay! No dream and all. I was just in deep sleep, so sleep talking may be." I bite my tongue as I lie. I don't wanna tell her about my desperate dream of sleeping with Ian just after a car ride.

She definitely didn't buy my lie. So she starts again.

"You are lying and I'm not buying it. Tell me!!!" She becomes more curious and mostly stubborn.

"I swear it was nothing. He was cuddling with me and wishing me morning." I wanted to lie again but give up halfway.

She starts laughing. I knew she will that's why I didn't wanna tell her. Awkward!!

"Stop laughing now, see this is why didn't wanna tell you." I pout.

"Okay, sorry. But do you know you are crazy? Seriously you were shying to tell me about a cuddling dream. I thought you were fucking him in your dream." She doesn't stop laughing and my jaw is on the floor hearing her dirty statement.

"No!!!! I wasn't". I snap.

Why am I so shy hearing this word? I'm never a person to be shy or ashamed to use such filthy words, then why today? And this butterflies these days, are finding their way to my stomach a little more.

"Now, stop harassing me with your evil laugh and help me find a proper dress for today." I further added and walk towards the closet.

"Why to dress up for class?" she asks confusingly.

"Not for the class, it's for tonight's"

"What's tonight?"

"Ian asked me to hangout with him tonight." I smile shyly.

"WHAT!!! Ian asked you for a date!!" She can't be more excited than this.

"Not a date. It's a simple hang out." I correct her.

"You don't know that. Do you? It's a date you idiot. OMG!! This is unbelievable." She beams which makes me blush.

She goes to her closet and hands me one of her black dress. It's a beautiful off shoulder dress with golden prints on it.

"You will look stunning in this. And I want every detail." She says.

"Thanks." I grin.

"Now can we go? We'll be late for class" she reminds me.

"Oppsss!! I haven't dressed yet." Realization hits me that I am getting late.

"Exactly. Hurry up or I'm gonna leave you alone" she tells as I run into the bathroom.

...

In the class, Professor is lecturing about the principle of management.

"Henry Fayol is the father of management. His principles of management still like bright star among the stars." The professor explains. But his words sound very worthless to my abstract mind which is busy picturing blue eyes and pink lips of Ian.

"Ms. Paris, what's your opinion about Fayol's principles?"He asks.

What!! What principles?

"I don't have any opinions about his principles." I answer stupidly.

"Ms. Paris. You need to pay more attention in the class or else you'll get a detention" He says.

"Sorry Mr. Andrews, It won't happen again." I plead.

'Bullshit!! What's wrong with you? Your mind should be focused on Fayol's principles not Kevensky's. Already You've missed so many classes because of your newly found profession. And now you can't be inattentive in the class let alone have a detention.' My subconscious is lecturing me as I am walking down the stairs towards my room.

As soon as I step into my room, it's already afternoon. Since Freya isn't here and not about to be back anytime soon I decide to finish my homework before getting ready for hangout. Around 5 pm I finally finished my homework and set a reminder of an hour to take a quick nap. I know I don't need more than an hour to get ready and Ian will be here near 7. So I'll be sorted.

I get up exactly an hour later with my reminder is still beeping. I turn it down and get freshen up. The dress of Freya's looks perfect on me. The way the fabric of the dress is hanging on my curves makes me feel sexy in my way. I curled the edge of my hair, try to make a braid band over my head and embellish my creamy white face with minimal makeup. I team up my look with my black boots.

I think, I look perfect. But no one to assure me that before Ian sees me, I don't wanna look weird in front him. I pick my phone and scroll down to my contacts. And out of so many people I don't know why I choose my mother's contact to get a compliment for my first date look. I FaceTime her and start thinking how will she react after hearing about my date? Will she be annoyed? Should I cut the call? Before I even decide whether to cut it or not she picks it up.

"Hi, mum. How you're doing?"

"I am doing well. How about you? Why do you dress up? Where are you going?" She asks all these questions at a time.

I guess I got this habit of asking so many questions at a time from my mother. I grin at this thought.

"Mum, it's just that boy... my costar to be... he sort of wants to hang out with me. So...."

"Hangout or something else?" Her inquiry starts.

God!! why did I just tell her?

"Just hang out. Nothing else with that good-looking one."I reply. Well, both of my co-stars are good-looking but I had to mention it for Ian. 'Why did you have to?' My subconscious pokes me.

"Go but be careful...okay...and you are looking pretty." Mum says dismissing my worries.

"Thanks mum...I will be" I just finish and hear a knock on my door.

"I think someone's at the door, I'll talk to later. Love you." I say.

"Love you too. Go open the door to your boy." she smiles and cuts the call.

How does she know Ian is about to get me?

Before opening the door I check on the mirror one last time and to my surprise I actually look good. Then I reach to the door knob.

When I open the door I can't help but gape at Ian. He is dressed in tight black jeans, white sneakers and a white t-shirt with olive bomber jacket on. He looks hot as hell. His sleeves are rolled up on his arms which makes him look even sexier.

"You look beautiful, Lydia." He says while greeting me.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Are you ready?" He politely asks.

"Yes. Where are you taking?" I ask as we walk outside to the car.

"I figured we would go for dinner and a movie after that, a casual hangout." He replies as we slide inside the car.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading..Are you guys excited for their hangout scene?
It'll be coming in the next Chapter. Stay tune.
XoXo,
L🖤