Chapter 7

Every step I am taking towards him, my heart is pounding more and more. I hope it's him. No, I want this man to be him. Renie nudges him saying "Excuse me"
The man turns around and replies to her.
My heart aches seeing his face. He is not whom I expected.

"Yes". The man answers to Renie.

"Hey, Meet Lydia Paris. She is the new girl we auditioned for. She got the lead role. Of course, after she signs the contract." she chuckles while introducing me to the boy.

"Hi, Lydia. I am Simon... Simon Collins. Nice to meet you, girl." The boy extends his hand towards me for shaking.

"Hi, Simon. It's nice to meet you too." I shake his hand.

"So, see you around. Have to finish the call. I hope you don't mind." He speaks with a smile on his face.

"Oh..no. It's absolutely fine." I tell him.

....

I take a seat in the corner after meeting some casts, waiting for my paperwork. But my mind is pondering continuously of this boy "SIMON".

He is a black haired guy. His hair styled with gel, spike or something. He has got brown caramel eyes, his lashes are one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. He is so gorgeous and I can get a bad boy vibe from him. Also, he is so nice to me.

But, who is he? Is he the one will play opposite of me? Renie said I am going to share most of the screens with him,that means I am going to romance him for the next couple of months

But, who is he? Is he the one will play opposite of me? Renie said I am going to share most of the screens with him,that means I am going to romance him for the next couple of months. "R. O. M. A. N. C. E" this word never fails to give me chills but I never had a romantic life and whatever I ever had I won't consider them as my romantic life. I sigh in my mind.
Well, what excites me at this moment is to romance a bad boy. Thrilling...!!

...

Time for the paperwork to be done. Renie, Logan Smith (the story writer) and some other people are here in the room with me. They are basically telling me about the agreement, terms and conditions. I am just about to sign the contract paper, I hear someone's voice.

"Hey, sorry for being late. I was busy with stuff". The stranger says. His voice is harsh and still melodious.

I look at the stranger and my heartbeat stops for a while. That brown hair, creamy white skin and those ocean blue eyes which are again not on me.

It's Ian. It's freaking Ian. I can't believe it. But why is he here? Is he a part of this show? Will he have scenes with me? A lot of questions are roaming around my head that I completely forgot to sign my contract. Why don't they introduce me to him? I am being impatient to talk to him. His voice sounded so melodious in reality. But no one is doing this for me.

Logan calls my name to sign the contract, that makes me come back to reality. I quickly put a smart expression on my face so no one notices that I was engrossed in the thought of Ian and I sign the contract.

After signing, I still am hoping Renie to make me talk to him. And finally she calls his name when he is on his phone and doesn't reciprocate. Seems like he is obsessing over his phone. What is inside it? I want to know. Or may be who is...my heart becomes heavy.

Renie calls him again, and he looks at her this time. I am standing next to Renie and his eyes fall on me when I am already looking at him.

This is for the first time I see his beautiful eyes aptly and those are on me. His eyes are bluer than I can remember, seems like his pupils dilate. His eyes are like heaven and hell at the same time.

Thanks for reading and showing me love my beautiful readers.💕
I appreciate all your reaction towards my story.☺️
Please put your precious vote and comments.🙏🏼
Lots of Love
XoXo,
L🖤