~chapter twenty~

[ San ]

" Someone who doesn't like cheesecake shouldn't be trusted. "

Wooyoung gives me a peculiar look, as if I had done something gravely wrong. All I told him was that I wasn't a fan of cheesecake.

" It's just a preference, Woo. ", I tell him as I take a sip of my coffee. After breakfast, I took Wooyoung out for some shopping.

We were now at a small café, taking a break from all that exhaustion. We've been getting to know each other today and I was quite surprised about a few things I learnt about Wooyoung.

For example,  I never imagined he was a freelancer. He would just travel around and make his earnings wherever and however possible. I also learnt more about the relationship between his brother and him.

As for me, I didn't let him know that I was a wanted criminal in South Korea, of course. I didn't want to lie to him but there was no way I could tell him the truth. We discussed all of our likes and dislikes, pros and cons. That's how the whole cheesecake controversy came up as well.

Was this a date? Well, Wooyoung wanted it to be, and honestly even I want it that way as well. I haven't been in a relationship with somebody in so long, with a boy, that too. I forgot what it was like to be loved by your significant other.

Wooyoung was perfect for me. More perfect than what I had imagined. Did he think of me the same way? Was he in love with me as well? I don't know but I hope he does.

" You're always lost in your own world, Sannie. ", Wooyoung says, sighing softly. " I wonder what goes on in that mind of yours. "

" You. "

" What? ", Wooyoung questions.

" All I'm thinking about is you. You go around my mind, Wooyoung. "

I watch his cheeks flush as he looks down shyly. A small smile playing along his lips. With all the courage I had, I reached forward and held his hands gently, lacing our fingers together.

" Woo, I really really like you. ", I start saying. " Like a lot. I've never felt this kind of affection for anyone in the entire twenty-five years of my life. "

" I feel the same, San. ", Wooyoung smiles. I bring his hands to my lips and pepper small kisses on to his knuckles, making him giggle a little.

I glanced outside the glass window of the cafe, and spotted two familiar figures. Officer Kang and his assistant officer. They looked as if they were searching the stores.

Shit. Had Yeosang found me? I look in front of me and I see Wooyoung calmly sipping on his Macchiato. Without thinking twice, I grab his arm, standing up and I raced towards the bathrooms in the back of the café, dragging Wooyoung along with me.

I pull him into a stall and lock the door behind me. The only sound heard was both of us panting for breath. I turn around to face Wooyoung and I watch him give me a confused look.

" What the fuck was that? ", Wooyoung questions, giving me a glare. " Why did you bring me here? I didn't even finish my drink? "

I can't tell him that a police officer was on the search for me, now can I? San, think of something! You can't tell him the truth.

" San, tell me! Why did you bring me here? "

" I'm sorry, Woo. I just really, really wanted to do this. ", I say as I lean down and press my lips against his, softly. I pull away quick, not wanting to startle him.

I watch him look at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. He sighs, " You could've just told me, San. I would never say no to a kiss, if it's from you. "

This makes me smile. He does the same.

" Does that mean, I can kiss you again? ", I ask softly. " Of course. ", he says as he cups my face in his hands and kisses me gently.

My arms wrap around his waist, and I pull him closer, making our chests touch each other. Our lips move in sync, blissfully gliding against one another.

We break apart to catch our breaths after a few minutes. " I don't think I could ever get tired of those lips of yours. ", I say as he leans against my chest.

I put my arms around him, embracing him gently. Wooyoung giggles, " Stop being so cheesy. ", he says as he playfully punches my arm.

" Do you wanna get out of this bathroom stall now or are you comfortable? "

Wooyoung scoffs, " Let's leave. Please! "

I laugh as we head out of the stalls and we go back to our table. I look around outside, there was no sign of the police officers. It still wasn't safe so I dragged Wooyoung along and immediately left after that, making sure no one was following us.

If Officer Kang knew I was in Japan, it neans that something went wrong back in Korea. Once I get home I should call Hongjoong and talk to him about it. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

...