~chapter nine~

[ San ]

" San! Wake up already! Wooyoung's been waiting for half an hour ", I hear someone yell. I slowly open my eyes and the light hits my face.

I rub my eyes and sit up, removing the covers off of me. I reached for my phone. Shit. Its 8:37.

" San! Are you up? ", Yunho yells again from downstairs. " Yes yes I'm up. I'll be down in 10 ", I say as I quickly get into the shower.

Once I was done, I put on a white tee and a cargo jacket to go with the blue jeans. I grab my phone and my gun, just in case something happens.

I run downstairs and Yunho just gives me a tired look. " Go quick. Don't keep him waiting! ", he says. I nod and head out.

Yunho's apartment was right opposite to the cafe so it didn't take me long to reach there.

Once I enter the cafe, I see Wooyoung sitting in the same spot as yesterday. He was wearing an over-sized blue hoodie with sweater paws making him look extra small.

" Wooyoung ".

He turns around to meet my eyes.

Right at that moment. I swear I felt a pang in my heart.

He smiles at me, getting up from his seat and walks over to me. He stops in front of me and raises an eyebrow.

" Took you long enough ", he smirks.

" Sorry. I slept in. Did I make you wait for too long? ", I ask for which he shakes his head. " No not at all! If you're ready, shall we get going? ".

" Sure ", I answer as we both head out of the cafe. We hop into a cab and Wooyoung tells the driver where to go.

In about an hour, we reach our destination. We both hop off and we both pay the fare, on a 50-50 basis.

The first thing I saw when we got off was a huge sign saying " UENO PARK AND ZOO ".

" A zoo? Seriously? ", I turn to ask Wooyoung, who nods his head in agreement.

" Yeah! I've heard this zoo is famous for it's pandas. I'm dying to see them! ", Wooyoung squeals in excitement. " Come on, let's get inside! ".

...

A\N _sunxwoo_ : really sorry for the late update. We're packed with assignments and tests- thank you for the all the love you have shown in this book. It means a lot to the both of us.
Make sure to check out the songs we pin in the beginning of each chapter cuz it's connected to the chapter -
Byee❤❤