~chapter three~

[ San ]

I hail a cab and tell the driver to drive as fast as he can, offering to pay him how much ever money it costed. You see, these days, you can fulfill all your wants and needs through money.

I reach the airport in no time. I throw a few bucks at the driver and I take my luggage and run to join the line which checks your luggage and your ticket.

I hate waiting in long queues. I remember Mingi almost throwing something at the guy in front of him because he was taking too much time to order his food in the McDonald's driveway.

Those were fun times. We used to go on long drives, exploring the city, eating a bag of fries and turning the volume up to Bon Jovi's ' It's my life ' and screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

I hate what I do. Selling drugs is not my thing. Everything was going well until Seonghwa's dad came into my life. I forgot to mention, Seonghwa is my step brother.

His dad started abusing me and I was too scared to talk about it to anyone. I would wake up with bruises every morning and would lie about them if anyone asked me what caused it saying that I fell down from the stairs.

Soon, I got into depression. One day ,while I was wandering the streets of Seoul, I saw these bunch of boys smoking and drinking alcohol. I approached them and we got along pretty well.

I started drinking alcohol and smoking drugs to relieve my stress and worries. It was heavenly. As everyone said, it does feel like you're on cloud nine.

Then I got into drug dealing and became the biggest drug lord of Seoul. This was a span of nine years.

As these things were crossing my mind, it was finally my turn to give my ticket when some random dude cut the line and pushed me. How dare he push past me? The audacity.

This guy had bright blonde hair, slicked back possibly with hair gel. He was dressed in a loose white t-shirt that was tucked into his black jeans. He also had a huge suitcase with him.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with nervous eyes. He had a really pretty face.

I cleared my throat, " You can't just cut the line mister. We all have flights to catch ".

" I'm really sorry. My flight leaves in ten minutes and I've never been on a plane before. I need to get this done as soon as possible ", he says and gives me a apologetic look.

I didn't bother to reply and just let him get his passport checked first.

Suddenly, the announcer starts speaking on the speaker saying that my flight was delayed by an hour. I get really pissed and I go to the waiting area.

I take out my phone from my jeans pocket and I text Mingi from my back-up phone. Only a few people know about the back-up phone.

I text Mingi telling him that my flight has been delayed and I inquire asking whether they are done clearing everything and he replies saying that they're almost done, telling me to leave it up to them and not worry.

...