~chapter fifteen~

[ Yeosang ]

" Why is it so hot here? ", I ask, pulling out my sunscreen from my bag.

" I don't know sir, I didn't check the weather forecast today. ", Jongho admits, carrying the luggages. His hands were full and he was struggling to keep up with me so I decide to help him carry the luggage.

" Sir, you don't have to help me. It's okay, I've got it. ", Jongho says while trying to carry the luggages. I take my luggage from him and I start walking faster.

" Ah, it's no big deal. Also drop the formalities, Jongho. It's a vacation-slash-secret mission for us. Let's try to enjoy doing our job for once, shall we? ", I suggest, while I hail a cab for the both of us.

" Uh, sure Yeosang hyung. We're going to be checking in at the hotel first right? "

" Yeah, I'm exhausted. It's sad how we didn't get business class tickets. I just want to get some rest and then we'll go look around the city. Hopefully, we'll spot San, or ask the people around if they've had any contact with him." I reply, as I scroll through my phone for important notifications.

" Sounds good to me but the first place we're going to is the sushi place downtown. I heard it's really good and I'm dying for some good food. " Jongho says, sounding excited after I mention about us going around the city.

" Yeah fine, whatever. I'm kinda hungry too. "

...

[ San ]

" So how was it? " Yunho asks, first thing when I enter the narrow apartment.

" How was what? "

" Spending the day with Wooyoung. "

" Uh yeah it was good. We had some coffee, watched a movie and relaxed for a while. ", I say, removing my coat and throwing it on the bed.

" So, do you like him? " Yunho questions, smiling at me while he sips his coffee.

" What?! No! I mean, not in that way, no. " I reply, startled at the question. How can I start liking someone so quickly? We've just known each other for a few days and we barely got to know each other in the process.

Yes, he makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, his smile brightens up my day, his eagerness to know things makes me wanna get to be the person who knows him the best but I'm not really sure about my feelings for him. I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm so confused so I don't want to think about it.

" Yo San. You okay? " Yunho asks loudly.

" Ah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something, sorry. Is there anything else you wanna talk about? " I say, snapping out of my thoughts.

" Oh yeah. I was invited to this party by an old friend of mine. I'm gonna be late tomorrow. Do you mind taking charge of the cafe for me? You can close up early if there are not many customers since tomorrow is a weekday anyways. "

" Sure, I don't mind. Have fun and don't drink too much. ", I say, chuckling while I scroll through my phone.

" Look at who's talking. ", Yunho huffs as  and he walks into his room.

...

A/N : sorry for the late update we got so much stuff to do for school and all. So yeah the updates might be irregular. Please bear with us lol.
XoXo