~chapter six~

[ San ]

I didn't notice that I fell asleep so Wooyoung had to wake me up after we landed.

" San, wake up. We've landed in Tokyo " he says, tapping my cheeks.

I rub my eyes and look at Wooyoung looking down at me. My head was resting on his shoulder. I quickly straightened myself.

" Ah- oh I didn't realise that I fell asleep. What time is it? " I ask, stretching my arms.

" Uh... 3 PM" Wooyoung answers glancing at his phone.

We both head out the airplane with our luggages. Once we're out of the building, Wooyoung and I say our goodbyes.

" It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again San ". Wooyoung says before we part ways.

" Uh yeah sure, bye " I say, smiling at him and I bid him goodbye.

I take out my phone to see the address Mingi sent me. I hail a cab and show him the address. Speaking in Japanese is not a problem for me because I took it as a course in high school even though I knew I would not be travelling much.

I reach Yunho's cafe after about an hour. Hesitantly I go inside. The cafe is decorated in shades of blue and it looked aesthetic. I drop my luggage and take a seat at one of the tables.

Yunho comes to me and immediately recognizes me. " I suppose, you are Choi San? " Yunho asks, smiling widely at me. He puts out his hand for me to shake.

" Yes, I am " I say, shaking his hand.

" I'm Jeong Yunho. It's a pleasure to meet you ".

" It's a pleasure to meet you too ".

" What can I get you? ", Yunho asks, pointing to the menu card on the table.

" A black coffee would do some good, I guess ", I reply. He nods and heads to the kitchen in the back.

After a few minutes, Yunho returns with my coffee, places it on the table and takes a seat opposite to me.

" How was the plane ride? You must be tired ". Yunho asks, concerned.

" It was exhausting indeed. I just want to take a nice shower and get some sleep ". I say, rubbing my temples.

" Here are the keys to my apartment, I usually come home late so you will mostly have the house to yourself. There's enough food in the fridge and if you want anything else, you can buy it from the super market in the next street ", he says as I take a sip of the coffee.

" Oh wow thank you so much. I'll make sure not to bother you. The coffee is really good by the way ", I say, keeping the keys in my pocket.

" Thank you. I appreciate that. Just stay low-key and don't do anything stupid. Alright? ", Yunho asks with a raised brow.

" Don't worry about that ". I reassure him.

" I will train you to become a barista with me so you have to wake up early every day to learn from me but I'll let you rest today. We start tomorrow ". Yunho says and walks back to the kitchen.

Can't believe I went from drug dealing to making coffee. Song Mingi, why does your boyfriend have to be a barista!

...

[ Yeosang ]

" How is it going with Choi San's case? "

" We're working on it, don't worry we will catch him pretty soon but we need your help "

" I'm ready to do whatever it takes ", I say and hang up the phone.

...