~chapter two~

[ San ]

I look outside the window, admiring the beauty of Seoul city. I remember running around the streets on my hoverboard with Mingi and Hongjoong years ago. I miss those days and I wish I could get them back.

I take a sip of my whiskey, exhaling softly when I hear the door open with a thud. Mingi and Hongjoong are panting, trying to catch their breath.

" What happened to both of you? ", I ask.

" We got bad news ", Mingi says. leaning on the bookshelf.

" What is it? ", I ask, in an uninterested voice. " Our client's dead ", Hongjoong says, gulping.Both of them look scared.

" Which one? ", I ask, glaring at them.

" Hwang Hyunjin ", Mingi says, wiping sweat off his forehead.

" How did this happen? ", I ask, pouring myself another glass of whiskey, filling the glass up to the brim.

" Overdose ", Mingi says, running his hands over his hair.

" HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS GOING TO COST ME? ", I say, pushing all the documents from my table.

" Calm down, I've got a plan ", Mingi says, giving me a reassuring look.

" My boyfriend Yunho lives in Tokyo, he's also a barista and he will give you a job and a place to stay. I'll text you the details later but you really got to hurry and catch that flight you have due in two hours ".

" What about the two of you? ", I ask, impressed that they could come up with a plan this fast.

" We will clear everything here and then leave. Don't worry about us, worry about yourself. If you get caught, it's the end. "

" What about Seonghwa? ", I ask, grabbing all my things from the shelves. " Don't worry about him, I will take care of him ", Hongjoong says, patting my shoulder. I never let anyone touch me, it makes me feel uncomfortable but since it's my close ones, I don't mind.

"Thank you and Farewell. We will meet again. Soon ", I say, while Mingi grabs me in a hug, Hongjoong joins the hug and we hug for a minute. After we separate, I nod at them and head out for the door.

Soon, I will be separated from my best friends. Anxiety gets the best of me when I think about my flight due in two hours.

[ Yeosang ]

After I receive the news of Mr. Hwang son's death, the first person who comes to my mind who can be the cause of the death is Choi San.

Choi freakin' San. The biggest drug lord in Seoul. I'm sure that Hyunjin's supplier is one of Choi San's employees.

I was close to catching him in the past while he slipped out of my hand by shifting to a different warehouse. I got a warrant to raid one of his warehouses but by the time I got to the place, it was empty. I was suspended for 3 months on the basis of acceptance of wrong information.

Since then, till now I've been wanting to catch him. This is my opportunity and I'm going to use it wisely. Although he's escaped this time also, I will not stop until I get a hold of him.

I call the department and they pick up at the first ring.

" San's gone. What do I do now? ", I ask nervously.

" Come back to the department and we shall discuss it further ", they say and hang up.

...