~chapter twelve~

[ San ]

" Is this the right address? ", I ask myself. I look at the house once more. Wooyoung must be a rich kid, this house was huge.

I stand in front of the big brown door and ring the doorbell. Wooyoung opens the door at the first ring, almost too immediately. It was as if he knew I was coming.

" Hey. " I say, smiling at him. He was dressed in his pyjamas which was decorated by cute little bunnies. His hair was messy which was tied back with a bunny headband.

" Hey. I have been waiting for you. Come in! " he says, after closing the door behind me. " I'm sorry, were you sleeping? Did I disturb you by any chance? " I ask, looking around.

" Ah no, you didn't disturb me. I just took a tiny nap " Wooyoung says, gesturing me to sit down on the sofa. The sofa was huge and comfortable. I looked at his TV and it was paused on some Netflix show.

" Hmm okay. Your house looks great. How do you keep it so clean and neat? " I ask in awe.

" Ah, it's no big deal. It's my friend's house, in fact he lent it to me since I was here on a holiday. I didn't want to spend money on hotels so I asked my friend whether I could stay here and he let me. I have slight OCD when I notice that things are not in place so I keep things neat and clean " Wooyoung says, chuckling.

" Ah, I see. You should teach me how to maintain things neat and clean. I really can't keep things in one place ". I say, laughing.

" Aw, sure. I'll be glad to teach you someday ". Wooyoung says, stirring the ramen in the stove.

" It smells good. Do you know how to cook other dishes than ramen? " I ask, smelling the scent of the ramen. It smelt really good that it made my mouth water a little.

" Yeah I do. My mom taught me how to cook when I was young. Soon, I built some interest in it ". Wooyoung says, serving the ramen in two bowls and passing one to me.

I nod my head and start eating the ramen. The ramen tasted really good. It reminded me of when I used to take Seonghwa out for ramen when he stayed up late to study. We used to go out in the middle of the night when he was stressed out after studying too much. We used to talk and laugh about random things. Those were some fun times I miss.

We were soon done eating. I help Wooyoung clean the dishes, placing them back into the cupboard. We settle down on the sofa, getting comfortable and Wooyoung brings over a tub of ice cream. He hands me a spoon, while he starts scrolling through Netflix asking me what I would want to watch. I tell him that anything's fine with me and that he can choose whatever he wants to watch.

We end up with watching " Hotel Del Luna " and he starts fan- boying over how pretty IU looked in the drama. I sigh and lay back and watch the drama with him. We stay up watching the drama for a while until I realize that Wooyoung had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I watch him slightly drool on my shoulder.

I decide to carry him to his room and lay him down on his bed. I whisper a 'goodnight' into his ear and was about to leave the room when his hand grabs my wrist.

" Stay. " Wooyoung says.

...

A/N _sunxwoo_ : yeAh it's me. I'm just here to apologize for the late updates and that Michelle/ ( STARXNYU ) is the whinniest writer EVER. Periodt. Anyways have a good day :)