~chapter eighteen~

[ Third person ]

San wakes up in soft mattresses, but it definitely wasn't his bedroom. He feels an unfamiliar warmth beside him, so he rubs his eyes to get a better view.

Wooyoung.

Sleeping soundly beside him was none other than Jung Wooyoung. San remembered yesterday's occurrences clearly. How they kissed at the bar, and how Wooyoung brought San to his place.

As soon as they reached his place, San was so exhausted that he immediately fell asleep upon arrival. He made sure to keep his gun under the pillow, before he slept. San reached under the pillow to check if it was there, and it was.

San's head throbbed from all that liquor and his eyes still felt heavy. He looked over to Wooyoung's side and brushed few strands of his hair that were covering his eyes, to the side.

San slowly got off the bed, making sure not to wake the other up. He made his way to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on to his face. He looked at himself in the mirror.

" I shouldn't get so drunk again. ", he said to himself. He then walked out of the bathroom and sees Wooyoung sitting upright on the bed, giving him a sleepy smile.

" Morning, San. ", he says in a raspy voice.

" Good morning, Woo. Did I wake you? "

" Kinda. I couldn't feel your warmth anymore, so I figured you were awake. "

San smiled at this. Loving how Wooyoung required him even for such a simple thing as sleep. San liked him, honestly. Wooyoung was beautiful, smart, sweet and kind, with a smile that brightened up his day.

Did Wooyoung like San? I guess he does, otherwise Wooyoung wouldn't have asked San to kiss him yesterday.

The problem is, they barely know each other. Hell, he doesn't know San even one bit. How would Wooyoung react if he knew San was the most wanted criminal in South Korea? Would he still like the other?

" San? "

" Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking. "

" What about? "

" Us. "

" Oh. ", Wooyoung says in a low tone. " Is it about yesterday? "

" Yeah... ", San walked towards Wooyoung and slowly sat down on the bed, beside him. Wooyoung looks at the other with a guilty look.

" I'm sorry if that wasn't what you wanted, I forced you to kiss me. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry- "

San just cuts Wooyoung off, " I don't regret it, Woo. At that moment, all I wanted to do, was kiss you, more than anything. You have nothing to be sorry about. I kissed you on my own will and I don't regret it. "

San sees Wooyoung's eyes widen in surprise, but a small smile forms on to his lips right afterwards. San holds the other's hands in his and kisses them gently. Wooyoung goes crimson at the small act of affection and grips San's hands tighter.

" What are we San? "

" Friends. "

Wooyoung's smile immediately vanishes and a look of disappointment paints his face. This almost makes San regret his choice of words.

" We're friends.... only for now. We'll have to get to know each other first, of course, to take our relationship to a different level. Are you ok with that, Woo? "

" Yes. I'm definitely okay with it. "

" Good ", San says, as he stands up from the bed. " Now how about we get ready quickly and go out somewhere? "

" On a date? "

" If that's what you want. ", San replies.

" I would like that. ", Wooyoung giggles.

" Go and quickly freshen up then. I'll make us breakfast. "

" Thanks San. I'll be down in ten. "

...

A/N STARXNYU : I know I'm late, but Happy BangChan day!!!!!! He's like the most beautiful, sweetest, kindest, purest and the most talented leader I could ever ask for. SKZ is in great hands.