Rehab's Over (Ch. 17)

*Sammi's P.O.V.*

I picked up my bag of clothes and gave the room one last look to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. Satisfied, I left the room. I walked through the almost empty hallway and out to the loby. The lady smiled at me and I smiled back, I never did find out her name. I walked out of the door and when I looked up, I found three huge tour buses parked right in front of me. Leaning against the tour buses are BVB, Asking Alexandria, and William Control.

I screamed, threw my bag on the ground, and ran to hug first Ash, then CC, Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce, William Control, Andy, Cameron Liddell, Jake, Jinxx, James Cassells, and finally Sam Bettley.

"Oh my gosh. Guys its been years!" I exclaimed to Asking Alexandria.

"I know! Its been a sad couple of years without you!!!" Danny exclaimed.

I hugged the guys of Asking Alexandria again. Then I turned to William, "I may not personally know you, but I've been a fan of you for a long time and I'm glad to finally meet you."

"I feel like I know you already because of how much these guys talk about you." He gestured towards BVB, "I'm glad to meet you too."

We hugged again. Everyone turned at the sound of the door opening again. Max slowly walked out, looking down, carrying his bag over his shoulder, and sunglasses on.

"Max!" I yelled and ran to him.

He dropped his bag and caught me when I jumped and warped my legs around his waist. "God, I've missed you." He told me.

I kissed him then pulled away and said, "I've missed you too."

Someone cleared their throat behind us and I turned to see Ash looking pissed off and Danny had is camera out. Max let me down and then greated the guys. After that, we got our bags and went of BVB's tour bus while Asking Alexandria went of thier bus.

"You have the top bunk, since everyone else already picked their bunk." Ash told me.

"And how do you suspose I get up there?"

Ash shurgged and walked away. I walked back to the 'living room' area and sat on CC's lap. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going back home so you can pack for tour and we're gonna leave tonight after dinner for the first city."

"Awesome! I haven't toured with you guys for a while!"

We talked and laughed until we got home. "Brother can you get my bag!!!" I yelled as I ran off the bus. I ran up to the front door and threw the door open. I took a set in and just looked around, taking it all in.

I yelled "Hello." And listened to the echo. I walked farther in and listened to the way my shoes sounded on the marble floor.

BVB, AA, William, and Max all came in as I was slowly walking up the grand stair case. I got to the second floor then turned around, "No I can't do it."

I came all the way back downstairs.

"Whats wrong? Why aren't you packing?" Ash asked me.

"I-I just can go up there. I can't go in my room."

"Give it some time." He told me.

I nodded then walked to the kitchen, thats where I found Drew, Haley, Jen, Dahvie, and Jayy. They didn't see me right away so I stood in the doorway with my hands on my hips, "Are you guys ever not in the kitchen?"

They all gasped. "Sammi!" Jen screamed. She ran over and hugged me. Dahvie hugged me right after and whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad we have you back."