Confessions (Ch. 7)

"What do you mean?" Ashley replied.

"Ashley you know what I mean. How did he find you?" I said.

"Oh.... I messed up. I really messed up this time Sam."

"Ashley, just please tell me what happened."

"Well, after I stayed with you for a few days I went back to him, but only to get my things and leave him for good! I went back when I thought he was at work but he wasn't at work, he was there waiting for me. I told him that I didn't want to be with him, I said we were over. He didn't like that, he said that he'll always be watching me and waiting. Then he was like, you can go, for now, but when I want you I will come get you. It was like some shit out of a horror movie! I made sure to watch my back, I never went out at night, locked every window and door in my apartment. I even moved into an apartment building where my apartment was right next to a cop! I even became friends with the cop and had him over for dinner and shit. I was also dating him...he wasn't much of a boyfriend but he protected me. But we went out to dinner the other night and I told him that we absolutly had to get back home before nightfall, but he wouldn't listen. He said that I wouldn't get over my fear of the dark unless I faced it. The thing is though, I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it. And that's how he found me.."

"Who is he Ashley? We can't help you unless we know who he is! We want to help you but you're so god damn stubborn!" Ash started yelling. He grabbed her hand and held on tight then continued. "You've always been that way! You close yourself out and don't let anyone in to get to know what's inside of you! We can help you, you just won't let us!"

"Ok Ash, that's enough. I may not know her like you do, but I know she won't say shit of you keep yelling at her." Andy said.

"Andy's right man. I met her back when Sammi and I first started dating, even I knew then that she's a stubborn bitch." Max added.

Ash let go of Ashley's hand, leaned back in the chair, and sighed in defet.

Suddenly Ashley stared talking again, "he's right though, everything he said about me...it's true. I don't talk to people that easily, I have trust issues. I think that's a reason why our relationship ended, I never actually knew if you really did cheat on me or not. I just worried in the back of my head all the time and I couldn't let it go, so I confronted you about it and broke up with you cause I was scared shitless. Our relationship terrified me. And with your reputation, of coarse Sammi would believe me, but she wouldn't hate you for it because she never thought we would work out to begin with. Yeah Sam, you're one of my best friends, I knew what you weren't telling me and I knew that you hoped that I would be the one to change Ash. But that never happened. Look at him now. With his Purdy Pervs, a collection of hundreds of bras that were thrown on stage, him shoving probably 20-30 bras in CC's drum kit at the end of your guys last tour before the one you just ended early for Sammi, and his status a man whore with the fans. Nothing's changed, nothing will ever change with you Ash."

We stared at her in shock. I have never heard her speak like that in all the years I've known her.

"I'm so sorry Ashley, I never knew." I said.

"Don't be sorry Sam, it wasn't your fault. But Ash, please just tell me. I have to know, did you really ever cheat on me?" Ashley asked Ash.

"Ashley, I never cheated on you. I would never in my life cheat on my girlfriend. You ment the world to me, I would've given my life if it ment keeping you safe. When you broke up with me I just started drinking and I couldnt stop because of how sad and depressed I was about it. the only times I've been sober are on stage, right when I wake up in the morning, and for Sammi's birthday. I've made the guys life a living hell, I can't imagine why they haven't kicked my out of the band yet. I truely loved you Ashley, I still do and thats never changed." Ash's voice was cracking and he was fighting hard to hold back the tears that he finally let spill at the end of that.

Ashley just looked at him and then looked away. Andy, Jinxx, Austin, and Jayy got Ash up and took him out of the room. That left Max, Dahvie, Taylor, Jen, SammiDoll, and Juliet in Ashley's hospital room.

"Ashley please, please let us help you. Please" I begged her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I-I can't." She said then broke down and cried.

With that I got up and left.

*Max's P.O.V.*

Sammi just got up and left, she just got up and decided to leave. I can not believe this. Her best fucking friend is in the hospital and she just ups and leaves. Oh my, its the drugs, she's going to get more. I ran out the door after her.

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

Oh my fucking gosh. That little shit is back on drugs with Max. Way to fucking go Sam, sober for almost a year and then throw it all down the fucking drain. She's the one who put me through rehab with her, Max, and Jen. She forced the rehab on all of us and now she's the person to relapse, I'm gonna kill that bitch.

*Jen's P.O.V.*

I could be wrong but I think that Sammi relasped. I looked at Taylor, the look in her eyes told me I was right. She's the one who saved me, she got me clean, along with Taylor, Max, and herself. I probably would've been dead by now if it weren't for her. I owe my life to her

*Max's P.O.V.*

I ran after Sammi and caught up to her at the elevador. I stepped in and smirked at her.

"Whats you smirk about? Aren't you pissed at me?" She asked.

"Why would I be pissed at you?" I asked.

"Um I don't know, maybe because after I was the one who forced us to get clean and now I'm back on drugs"

"Babe, I've been back on drugs for the past few months."

I smiled, "Why didn't you tell me sooner I would've joined you."

"Awe I'm just glad I've got my girl back." He said putting his arm around me, "before we go back home I've gotta call someone to get some more shit."

"Oh you gotta get me some oxy."

"Don't worry babe, I've got everything covered." He replied smirking again.

The elevator opened and we walked out still with his arm around me and a smirk on his face. When we got to the loby and waiting room. Ash, Andy, Jinxx, Austin, and Jayy were sitting in the waiting room. I smirked right when I saw them and Max and I stared at them until we turned the corner. They stared back and I saw Ash say "Shit" when he realized what was happening. When we got to the doors Ash got up and started running towards us.

"Shit we gotta get out of here fast." I told Max.

"Don't worry I made a call before we went into Ashley's room." He said as we got outside.

CC stood there leaning against Max's motorcycle, waiting with a helmet in his hands.

Max laughed at him and said, "why'd you bring a helmet?"

"It's the law, why did you want me to bring your bike?" CC asked.

"Straight and to the point." I said as Max got on the bike, "Thats what I love about you CC, stay pretty." I kissed his cheek and got on the bike. "I'll be seeing you sometime in the future." I winked and Max took off racing down the street right as Ash and the boys in the waiting room got outside. I flipped them off as we drove away.

*Ash's P.O.V.*

As they walked past with smirks on their faces i realized what happened. "Shit!" I said as i got up and ran for the glass door with the guys on my heels asking what's wrong. We ran outside just as they drove away on Max's motorcycle, Sammi took the time to flip us off in time for us to see thought. CC stood there looking confused. I grabbed the front of his shirt and yelled, "what the hell did she say to you!?!"

"That I'm straight and to the point and to the point, that's what she loves about me, and to stay pretty. Why? What the hells going on!?!" He answered.

I let him go, looked in the direction they disappeared, and said, "They're back on drugs that's why."