Ronnie Radke!?! (Ch. 10)

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I dialed Ronnie's number, he picked up on the third ring.

"Hey man! I haven't talked to you in a while." He exclaimed.

"Hi...."

"Whats wrong dude? You sound down."

"Well, you're coming over to what you think is the ETF house tomorrow for Max and his girl friend..."

"Yeah... What about that?"

"Well they actually live in the BVB mansion."

"Oh so you're friends with Max and his girl friend..."

"Yeah to being friends with Max. No to being friends with his girl friend. Her name is Sammi Purdy."

"She's Ash's brother!?!"

"Yeah. She's a sister to all of BVB. CC, Ash, SammiDoll, Dahvie Vanity, her friends Jen and Ashley, and I have been crying ourselves to sleep every night. No ones touched an instrument or played any music in two months."

"Two months?"

"Two months!!!!"

"Yeah? Didn't Craig tell you?"

"No he didn't." Ronnie said, clearly pissed. "All he told me was that Max is back on drugs with his girl friend and its been getting in the way of them recording music."

"Well its been two months, no one has seen either of them. Well her friend Taylor, the one dating Austin Carlile, saw her just today and talked to her. We'll play a recording of their convo to you when you get here, but from the sound of it, they're on heroin. No one knows what to do, we really need your help Ronnie."

"Did her friend tell you how they look?"

"She took a picture of Sammi, I'll send it to you in a minute. But first look at recent pictures of Sammi first, then look at the picture of her today."

"Alright."

I heard him typing on a computer so I sent the picture to him.

"Wow she's beautif-OH MY GOSH!"

"Yeah I know."

"Wow she's so beautiful, but the drugs are just killing her. I'm coming over right now, I'll see you in 30 minutes."

He hung up. Wow, okay then. I found CC, Jinxx, and SammiDoll. I told them the news and to spread the word. We eventually got around to telling everyone but Taylor. Where the hell is she? We still couldn't find her.

The intercom buzzed and I ran to the front hall. I pressed the button, "Hello?" I asked out of breath.

"Dude, how much security do you really need? You're protected from a fucking army!"

"Just shut up and come in." I said pressing the button that opened the gate.

He pulled around to the front.

"This is my girl friend Charlotte. But how many fucking cars do you guys have?!?" He exclaimed as I opened the door.

"Hi Charotte. I don't know a lot?" I said dragging him to the living room where everyone was sitting. "Come on, kitchen everyone!"

They all quickly followed.

"I can walk on my own you know!" Ronnie said.

I stopped dead in my tracks in the doorway. There was Taylor. Why didn't anyone look in the kitchen? She was sleeping in a really uncomfterable position, sitting on a bar stool with her head on the bar table.