Believe (Ch. 5)

Right after Dahvie and Jayy finished eating they ran to Dahvie's room to upload it on YouTube. I just rolled my eyes because now in going to be I YouTube pigging out on ribs. I am not a happy camper >:(

"Oh babe, cheer up, it's not the end of the world!" Max told me.

"Oh yes it is!!" I said as I pretended to cry in his chest.

"Sammi, you're such a fucking drama queen" Taylor exclaimed.

My head shot up, "oh hush! Who asked you?"

"Oh you hush!" she replied.

After a long discussion, Andy, Max, Ashley, Craig, Robert, Jake, and CC decided I go out shopping for food and other shit. Everyone else stayed home.

Taylor, Jen, and I walked around outside for a bit, then I decided to just sit in the stage and since there were instraments and crap still out from he other night, start playing the bass. It felt good, I haven't played in a year. I started playing Believe by BOTDF. Taylor piled up a guitar and started playing along. Then Jen picked up some drum sticks and playing with. I sang. When we finished, I heard someone clapping, I looking towards the back door and I saw Dahvie standing there.

"Sounds great! Maybe even better than Jayy and I! Why haven't you guys started a band yet?!?" he yelled to us because of the distance.

I looked at Jen, then at Taylor, then just shrugged my shoulders and yelled, "Eh. Never thought about it. This is the first time we've ever played together!"

"Well I hope it's not the last!" and with that he walked away.

I looked and my two best friends, of which I get to call my sisters. Should we start a band? Would Taylor actually follow through with it? Woul it actually work? And would it be worth all the hate we'd get from the fan girls saying we used ETF, BVB, OMAM, and BOTDF to get fame?

"Well what do you two think?" I asked them.

"I'd love to! I've been wanting to start a band for a really long time now but I didn't have anyone to start it with." Jen exclaimed.

"I don't really know.... How does this even work?" Taylor said.

"See that's my issue Taylor, no offense but you never really follow through with anything like this, when gigs get tough, you quit and don't even take Ito account whos getting hurt. If we did this I would need your word that you will follow though with this no matter what happens."

"No, no, no! I want that in writing! I'm sorry Taylor but I agree with Sammi, you never do follow through with anything. Remember when Sam asked you to learn the guitar part to Remembering Sunday by All Time Low 6 years ago?!? Yeah you still don't know it! You have ony ever learned the songs you want to play, never any of the songs we wanted to play. If we're gonna do this you're going to have to actually put in 250% learn the fucking song even if you don't like it! I love you to death, but I want that in writing." Jen said.

Taylor and I stared at her in shock. Until Taylor finally said "Okay. Okay I swear to put in 250% of my all, learning the songs I don't like and everything. I swear to you both in person and I will swear to it in person."

Jen and I jumped on her and attacked her with hugs. I cannot believe it! We just made a band!

"Fuck guys what is our band name going to be?" I said.

"You're a moment ruiner, you know that Sam?" Jen said, "but you do have a point."

"Let's just all think about it for a few days. We can ask the guys about it tomorrow too." Taylor said.

"Yeah let's do that... Well I'm going to go find Dahvie, and quite possibly kil hi for the YouTube video. So I'll text you guys if I think of anything."

They all said bye and I went in search for Dahvie in this giant fucking house. He house is a mansion, no joke. At least 20 bedrooms, 15-20 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 3 GIANT dinning rooms and tons of land, and BIG gate surrounding the property, and a faint ass in ground heated pool and hot tub in the front yard. At least we use almost all the rooms, with 17 people living here.

I manged to find Dahvie in his room changing...of coarse changing! What else could he be doing? Listening to music, writing a new song, dancing, eating cake, or anything else! I gotta say, Dahvie has a nice body. I've never really seen all of his tattoos, or actually looked at what they were. They're pretty awesome. Now I'm just a creeper. I act like I'm walking by his room and step on one of the creeky floorboards so that he'll notice me walking by, maybe he'll start up a conversation.

Wow. I am such a little baby! Why can't I just knock on his door?!? It's not like I have any feelings for him! Or do I? NO!!!! I love Max! There's no One else in he picture!

*Dahvie's P.O.V.*

She's been at my door for 10 minutes now, I saw her looking through the 4-5 inch gap. I should scare the living shit out of her! No that would just be mean and she needs to start up the conversation for once...

She pushed open the door all the way and said, "we made a band. We just don't know what to name it."

"I know, that's the hardest part. You don't want to pick something and the others hate it, you don't wana pick something that sounds amazing but is centered around you, you don't wana pick something that has no meanin at all."

She just looked at me for a few seconds, then walked over to my bed and plopped in it face down.

"Arg!!!!!!!!! What do I do!?!?!" she yelled into he sheets but it sounded muffled.

I sat next to her on the bed, "You three sit down together with no one else, and don't talk. Just sit there together. When one of you comes up with an idea, write it down, but don't say thing. With all tree of you, they're will be more band names than you can ever imagine."

"Ugh! You bed is so fucking comfy! Why is it so comfy!?!"

I chuckled. "Because it's my bed." I said simply.

She rolled over and curled up into a ball with her head on my pillows and closed her eyes, "do you always have a answer for everything?"

"Only when I know the answer."

She smiled, "smart ass."

With that she fell asleep, so I pulled the covers over her. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, like nothing in he world could ever hurt her. I quietly left he room and closed the door just as Jayy walked up to me.

"Dude is Sammi in your bed sleeping?" he asked shocked.

"Yeah she can in asked me why my be is so comfy."

He laughed, "Oh damn you're nt joking! You two would make the cutest couple!"

"Yeah well, she has Max and she 'loves' him so..."

"hmmmmm...I don't think it's going to last for much longer."

"whys that?"

"you'll find out soon enought" he said and turne and walked away.

"hey don't be all mysterious and walk away!" I yelled, but he just kept walking.

Well what the fuck does that mean? I wonder if Max did something....