Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll (Ch. 8)

*Ash's P.O.V.*

After Sam disappeared in distance I walked back inside with the guys following close behind. I went back to Ashley's room, opened the door, and said "Everyone come now." then walked back out and to a conference room that I as earlier.

I stood at the head of the table as everyone filed in and took their seats.

"As you all have probably guessed by now Sammi and Max are back on drugs. Now I know that all of you guys know how she is while on drugs. Max is her entire world. If anyone gets in the way of her, Max, and her drugs, well then my friend you are dead. But like with CC, he didn't stop them so she was nice? Yeah let's go with nice. I don't know why the hell to do. She's my little fucking sister, what's gonna happen to her? Why if she over doses and dies? I wouldn't be able to live with. Myself if that happened!" I broke down and cried.

SammiDoll came over to me and rubbed my back with her hand in circles. "Shhhh. Ash we'll figure this out together, you're not alone. We will get her help when we can. But remember the last time? Jen, Taylor, Max, and Sammi were doing drugs together, but Sammi was the one to figure out how bad drugs are to your body. Ash she'll figure it out again, she's very smart, she will."

I don't know if the last part of what Sammi said was to reassure me or herself more, but it helped a little.

"Sammi's right Ash. We'll get through this, don't give up on her yet." Dahvie added.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Juliet leaned down and whispered in my ear, "didn't I tell you this would happen? She's a good for nothing, worthless piece of shit. All she's ever done is bring pain to you guys. It's time we you get rid of her, kick her and Max out. Then they'll realize what they had and how dumb they are. Thing is though, when they come crawling back then we kick the dirt in their faces and tell them what I just said."

My mouth literally dropped. I cannot believe Juliet just said that. "are you fucking serious right now?!?" I practically yelled. "How could you say that about Ash's only fucking sister!?!"

"What'd she say?" Jen asked getting mad.

"I said that she's a worthless piece of shit and that we need to kick her out cause all she's doing is bring the boys down. Thats all she-" Juliet said.

But she got cut off mid-sentence from Jen literally launching out of her chair and over the table. Within a second I heard a crack from her nose breaking and the sound of punches and Jen's voice screaming, "You're the piece of shit! You filthy whore! Sam saved my fucking life by putting me in rehab, Taylor and I would be dead of it weren't for her!!! You're only with Andy for his fucking money, that's why you want Sam gone! So that BVB can make music without distractions, well guess what! Ash wouldn't be able to do that because it's his fuckig sister and he loves her more than anything! Andy's her best friend!!!! CC and Sam are best fuckingfriends and basicly brother and sister!!! The band would be destroyed if they lost Sam!!! So take it back bitch!!! Take it fucking back!!!!!!"

Half way through her screaming, Jayy and Dahvie started trying to Jen off of Juliet, they haven't gotten wry far. I fell back into that chair I was sittin in and stared at juliet I shock. How could he say that about Sam? Sam is the nicest person I've ever met, while clean and off drugs of coarse.

Jen finally stopped hitting Juliet and stormed out of the room with Jayy and Dahvie following close behind. Juliet looked at me, years streaming down her bloody and bruised face. "How could you let her talk to me that way? I'm your fucking girlfriend!"

"No. You're my ex girl friend." I simply stated.

Juliet got up and ran away. She should probably get nose checked.