Dinner At Wing City (Ch. 18)

*Sammi's P.O.V.*

We took two of the four tour busses to Wing City. In BVB's bus are myself, Andy, Juliet, Danny, CC, William, Ronnie, Scar, Jacky, Ash, Ashley, Ron, Haley, Ben, and Drew. In the second bus are;Jinxx, Jake, Ella, SammiDoll, James, Sam, Derek, Ryan, Dahvie, Jayy, Jen, Max, and Cameron.These busses are packed tight.

"Hey Danny!" I yelled at him from across the bus.

"Yo!" He yelled back.

"How much were you able to pack for me?"

"Damn near all of it!" He smiled and winked.

"Thank you!" I sang to him as I got over to him and hugged him.

"Now you have to write with me during tour."

"Of coarse I will."

We got to Wing City and everyone filed off of the buses. We were seated and we ordered after a couple of minutes. I sat next to Danny, then it was Andy, Juliet, CC, Ella, at the head of the table isJake. Then its Derek, Scar, Ronnie, James, Jacky, William is right in front of me. Next to William is Haley, Ron, Ash, Ashley, Ryan, Cameron, and at the head of the table is Dahvie. Then Jayy, Jen, Sam, Jinxx, SammiDoll, Drew, Max, and Ben is right next to me. We all talked and laughed and had a great time, even Scar looked happy. I sat back and looked around at everybody, just enjoying the moment. Everyone is having a good time and getting along great.

I must have zoned out because the next thing I knew, Ben is waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I said blinking.

"Well Max just asked, 'What are you planning on doing with this tour'?" Are you coming or staying?" Ben asked me.

"Oh ummm..." I took a deep breath and spoke slowly, "I'm coming on tour with you guys in America, but I'll return home when you guys leave the country and join the tour again you come back home."

BVB, William, Asking Alexandria, and part of FIR cheered. I laughed at them, I looked over at Dahvie and he was shaking his head. Jayy threw his napkin on the table in disgust. I smiled.

When everyone settled down I spoke, "Hey guys. I've got some great news."

"What is it?" Andy asked.

"Don't you dare." Jayy said.

"Jayy was supposed to tell you guys, but he's not soooo..."

"Don't fuck around Sammi." Jayy said.

"Guys, Jen is 10 weeks pregnant."

Everyone cheered. But Dahvie just looked at Jayy.

I could just barely hear their conversation over everyone celebrating with Jen, who is very happy.

Dahvie, "How could you not tell me?"

Jayy, "I didn't know how to."

Dahvie, "Don't give me that bullshit."

Jayy, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just- I don't know if I even want the kid."

Dahvie, "You don't-fucking hell Jayy I'd like to strangle you right now. You bet your ass you're keeping the child, I'm going to be a fucking uncle!"

Dahvie tackled Jayy in a hug as he cried tears of joy. I picked up my fork and started eating again.

As everyone settled down, Ronnie said, "So when are you going to start pumping out those puppies?"

I stabbed my fork into the table.

"Geez alright, maybe not then." Ronnie joked.

I got up and went outside. I sighed and leaned against the wall of the restaurant. Ash came walking out to me and leaned against the wall next to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I sighed again. "I will be."

"I know this is overwhelming... right out of rehab and you're surrounded by all these people. Not to mention you're leaving to go on tour with us tonight."

"I don't know Ash, I just don't know anymore."

"What? About you and Max?"

"Yeah... I just-I don't know. Max and I have talked about it before, I want kids, I always have... He doesn't... We talked about it two years ago."

"Talk to him about it after the tour, he might have changed his mind by now."

"I don't know, Ash. I think its just time for Max and I to move on..."

"Well that's your decision... But make sure you absolutely are sure about it."

"Alright." I hugged him, "Thanks Ash, you're the best."

"No problem, its what I'm here for." He said hugging me back.

***********************************************************************************************

Here's the next chapter! I took a break from writing while on vacation but now I'm back! :D

Comment with any feedback and vote if you love it. And Remember, you are beautiful:)