Panic Attacks (Ch. 20)

I quickly ran on the bus and walked back to the bunks to where Danny was.

"This is Ben and this is me." He said pointing to two bunks. "Which one do you want?"

"Oh you make this so hard-this one." I said pointing to the middle bunk.

He started putting my bag in the bunk, "Don't be so sarcastic, you had more than just that bunk to choose from."

I glared at him, "Well the way I see it; I'm way to fucking short for the top bunk and I hate the bottom bunk. So I only had one choice." I smiled and walked back to the living room part of the bus, leaving my bags in the bunk. Ben walked in as I sat down on the couch. "So, where are we going? How long is it going to take?"

"Tucson, Arizona. I think, its over 7 hours." Ben told me, plopping down beside me on the couch.

I laid my legs across his lap, "And what are we going to do in the mean time?"

Danny waltzed in with a guitar and tossed it to Ben, "We're gonna sing, dance, party, and have one hell of a good time."

Ben and I laughed.

"Well I don't know about the dancing, but the rest, I'll do." I told him.

"Oh once you get drunk, your minds gonna tell you to dance." Ben laughed.

We didn't do as much drinking as I thought we were going to do, I'm only a little tipsy and Ben's still sober enough to play guitar. Danny is another story, its only been two hours but he's passed out on the couch. I sang while Ben played guitar.

Ben randomly started playing songs, I jumped in with the lyrics when I recognized the song, we just sang together. Our voices just fit perfectly and it was like we knew which parts each other was going to sing ahead of time. We played about eight songs before these last two...

*A/N This=Ben This=Sammi This=both*

'Lost It All' by BVB

I ruled the world.

With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.

I laid the gods to rest.

I held the key to the kingdom.

Lions guarding castle walls.

Hail the king of death.

Then I lost it all

Dead and broken.

My back's against the wall.

Cut me open.

I'm just trying to breathe,

Just trying to figure it out

Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I said, "Then I lost it all."

And who can save me now?

I stood above

Another war,

Another jewel upon the crown.

I was the fear of man

But I was blind.

I couldn't see the world there right in front of me.

But now...I can... Yeah