Meeting Gerard (Ch. 1)

Sammie's P.O.V.

Well it's my 25th birthday. And I get the joy of celebrating it alone, by myself, with no one but me. My boyfriend is on tour with his band Escape The Fate. And yes i just said Escape The Fate. I'm dating Max Green the bass player, and you know what they say about the bass players right? No? Well the bass players do it deeper. Singers/screamers do it louder. Guitarists do it faster. And drumers do it harder. If you don't know what 'it' is then im sorry...go ask a friend thats perverted.

But anyway..I'm sitting outside of Tim Hortons...all alone...by myself...with no one else. (Is you haven't noticed I complain A LOT)

So I'm drinking english toffee coffee, I really hate how that rhymes. But its amazing coffee.

Holy son of a effing peice of monkey poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gerard Way just walked into the Tim Hortons I'm sitting at!!!!!!!!!!!!! max has been promising me for months that he'd introduce me to him! Oh damn!

Gerard's P.O.V.

I found Sammie at the Tim Hortons Max said she would be at. Wow, I know why he's planning all this for her. I got my coffee and went outside. I saw her quickly look down when I looked at her, not to toot my own horn, but she must be a Killjoy:) I walked to the table she's sitting at and said, "Can I sit with you?"

Sammie's P.O.V.

"Can I sit with you?" Gerard asked me.

ME! HE WANTS TO SIT WITH ME!!!!!!! I'm fucking dieing inside right now.

I finally look at him and say, "Of coarse you can."

After a few minutes of silence Gerard says, "Do you know who I am, Sammie?"

"Of coarse I do, you're Gerard Way. But just because you're famous and I love your music doesn't mean I'm gonna scream and rip off ur shirt. 'Cause that really wouldn't make a good impression, now would it?"

He laughs and said, "Well thanks, it's nice to be able to have a regular conversation with a fan. Without my shirt getting ripped off in the process."

We both laughed and i said "Yeah...it's not fun going through that everyday."

"Yes because you've experienced that because of Max. He told me about that fan that slapped you during Warped tour last year."

"Max told you about that, but he wouldn't introduce me to you?!?"

"Hahaha, yeah but Max didn't tell me all the details. It'd be awesome if you could tell me the story during our car ride. Pretty, pretty please, come with me?" He gave me the cutest puppy dog face ever and I just couldn't say no. But really, how could you not say no to Gerard Way?

"Car ride with Gerard Way? Hell to the fucking yes!"

"YAY! But we're not going in just any car. We're going in the car MCR used in the 'Sing' music video"

"Are you fucking serious right now?!?"

"Why yes, yes I am."

"Oh my fucking golly-I'm bout to die right now!"

"Now, now. Don't die. i really don't think Max would like it if you died just because Gerard Way asked you if you wanted to go for a ride."

"Probably not. But he would understand because he knows how much I love you and your music."

Gerard went to get the car and I squealled in delight when i saw it.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa-lay-lu-la! I think god is calling down on me because in sitting in the car owned my Gerard Way and that was used in the music video for 'Sing'! I'm so fucking happy right now! Like you don't even know! Well you probably do know but still!"

"Hahaha. Well everybody experiences things diffferently so I don't know the full extent of your happiness."

"Haha. Well where are we going anyway?"

"Oh you'll see, but tell me about the time at Warped tour last year, please?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Well it all started because........"

*How does everyone like it so far? I'm new at writing so any feedback besides really rude feedback would be awesome! Thanks for reading! There's way more to come!*