Blood and tears (Ch. 6)

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, but with a familiar face staring at me with a disapproving look on his face. I smiled regardless, and said "hey baby"

"Why are you in Dahvie's bed?" He said angrily.

"What?"

"I said why are you in Dahvie's bed when we have a perfectly fine bed in our own room?"

"What? No-I....I came I here to talk to Dahvie...and-and I don't know. His bed was comfy and-and-"

"Did he take advantage of you!?!"

"No! Never! I would never do that! I love you and only you! And if you can't tell, I am fully dressed!"

"I know-I know. I'm sorry for even thinking that. I trust you babe, I know you would never do that. I love you."

"I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed me, and right then, my phone went off. Max looked at it and said, "Hm. It's from Andy, I wonder what he wants."

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Ashley, CC, Jake, Craig, Robert, and I were currently sitting in lawn chairs in the middle of the front yard, just put all the food away in the main kitchen.

"There's been a car sitting in from of the gates for the past five minutes Andy..." CC told me.

I looked over to the gates, sure enough, there's a car in front of the gates. I ran back to te house to check the intercom thingy, at least that's what I think it's called, there was a girl speaking into he mic by the gate. She sounded scared. "Hello? Who is this?" I said.

"Hi *sob* I-I think Sammi lives here *sob sob sob* she told me she-she *sob* was here if I needed anything *sob"

Then she broke down and cried. "Wait-wait! Sammi? Sammi who?"

"P-P-Purdy. Shes my friend. I'm Ashley."

She is so hard to understand because of the crying. I quickly texted Sammi.

"Hun its ok. It will be ok! I'm getting Sammi right now she'll be here soon. I just need to make she knows you first. Then I'll let you in, okay?"

"okay."

I could still here her crying and I'm pretty sure she was as and mad because she kept smacking something, probably the steering wheel. Why hasn't Sammi texted me back yet? I dialed her number and called her. It rang 3 times before she picked up

"Hey Andy what do you want?" Max said.

"Max, Sammi needs to come to the entry way right now! It's important! Please get her down here now!" I yelled.

"Okay okay she's coming now."

I kept talking to this Ashley girl for a minute or two. Then I heard running above me. Sammi then came running down the stairs out of breath.

"what? What is it?!?" she said.

"Just listen. Hey, hey Ashley. Sammi's right here. Here talk to her."

"Omg Sammi? Sammi is that you?"

"yeah I'm right here who is this?" Sammi said.

"S-S-Sammi? It's Ashley! Phanco. Please I need you help! I have no where else to go! I don't know what to do!"

She broke down and cried even more.

"Omg! LET HER IN ANDY!!!!! Ashley drive up the drive way when the gates open, I'll meet you at your car! Do you understand?"

Ashley choked out a yeah. As I pressed the button to open the gate. Sammi ran outside, down the steps, and I chased after her. The car pulled up, Sammi forced open the drivers door, and stared at the girl in shock. The guys came running from their chairs I the yard and stopped when they saw the girl. I slowly walked to the car and looked at the girl.