Control's Bitch (Ch. 19)

Ash and I went back inside and finished eating with everyone else. We al filed back onto the busses and drive back home so I could finish packing. Danny and Ben were on BVB's bus and asked, "Whose bus are you gonna be staying on?"

"I don't know. BVB's bus?"

"What!" Ben almost yelled. "You have to stay with us sometime!"

"Oh my gosh, every other day then!"

"Hey what about me!?!" William yelled from the other side of the bus.

I threw my hands up, "Geez! Every third day! My lord, I'll have to have three separate bags for each bus!"

Everyone left, then whoever was driving announced that we were at the house and everyone tried running out at the same time. So I yelled, "Lemme out first, I have to finish packing!!!"

They all mumbled, but let me out first anyway. I ran to the door and when I glanced back, the other bus was pulling up and the other two busses for Asking Alexandria were close to pulling into the driveway. I ran the rest of the way inside and then up to the third floor to mine and Max's room. Sure enough, Danny had almost all of my close packed. I was looking at my bags just as Danny, Ben, Sam, James, and Cameron walked in. I looked at them, "I'm gonna have to pack a bag for each of your busses, aren't I?"

They all smiled at me, I sighed. "Well you guys have to help then."

"All your best clothes are on our bus cause we're helping!" Danny yelled.

"Its all eventually going to be on a different bus cause I'll go to someone else's bus in the close I wore from you bus..." I trailed off.

"Oh well, we get the start of all your best clothes!"

I laughed at him. Danny insisted we lay all my clothes out so that they could pick their favorite outfits. They mostly picked the dresses... Not really surprised there. When they were finished we packed my clothes into four different suitcases. Before that, Danny got duck tape and labeled each bag, 'White unveiled groom', 'Control's Bitch', 'Answering Danny', and 'Answer Me Bitch!' As you can see, he's VERY mature. They dragged my suitcases downstairs while I filled a backpack with stuff that I'll have to bring to every bus; tooth brush, brush, makeup (everything that falls under makeup), and other necessities. Then I got my purse and checked the room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything. Then I left.

I got downstairs, set my stuff down by the rest of my bags, and went into the living room where everyone who is going on tour was waiting.

"Here's your pass and the other stuff that I don't know what's called, but you have to have it." Andy said handing me stuff.

I laughed at him. "Thanks. Oh whose bus am I staying on first?"

I was tackled so fast that I didn't have time to blink, "I call her!" We landed on the couch and Ben was just starting to get up when CC screamed "We're next!!!" As he jumped on us.

"Holy shit." I said breathless.

They got off me and I looked over at William who said quietly, "Good things come to those who wait." He winked then walked outside with the bag labeled 'Control's Bitch'

"I told you everyone would know which bag goes where!" Danny exclaimed to James. James just laughed.

BVB's tour manager came in and said, "Time to go, we don't wanna be late to the first show!"

Everyone cheered. CC's grabbed my suitcase for their bus, Cameron for their bus, and Ben grabbed the one for their recording studio bus. I put my backpack on and waited for everyone to leave first. I slowly spun in circles looking up the stairs and such. I put my hand on the door handle and whispered, "Sorry Max... Sorry Dahvie... Sorry Jayy... I love you guys..." Then I opened the door and left. I sighed then ran and jumped on Ben's back, he immediately grabbed my legs to make sure I didn't fall.

"Well hello to you too." He smirked.

"Who all riding on the recording bus tonight?"

He slowly started walking towards the bus we're staying on. "Just you, Danny, and I. Why?"

"Just wondering." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then I jumped off of him and ran ahead of him and to the bus. I looked back at Ben as I was getting on the bus. He was walking just as slow as he was before and smiling at me. I smiled again and ran inside.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter but this is more of a filler chapter. It has a lot of important stuff that will show up later though....

Anyway comment with any feedback and vote if you love it.

And remember, you are beautiful:)