Everyone's Home (Ch. 2)

Sammie's P.O.V.

"It all started when I went to Warped with Escape The Fate, Max and I were dating for only like 2 weeks. At their merch tent this group of girls went up to Max and said 'Oh my gosh Max we love you!' and all that fan girly shit. So as they started to walk away my held my hand and kissed me. Those girls walked back up to the tent and one of them just screamed her head off at me, the other ones just started crying and I was just in shock. I had no idea what the hell to do. Then she started calling me a slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and just every name she could think of. When she started calling me names i got so fucking pissed. But then she turned to Max and said 'Baby just leave her and take me, I'm all you need.' I went to punch the fucking bitch but then Max said 'Hun, I hate you bitch. If you ever talk to me or my girl friend ever again I will personally break your ugly little face. Oh and that is a horrible way to get a guy, no one will ever like you when you cuss out their girl friend. She is not a slut, or a whore or anything u just said either, you're just a jelous little bitch. So leave us the fuck alone.' The girl stared and him, then turned to me and slapped me. I cracked. I punched that girl so many fucking times. I just beat the living shit out of her. Then Max pulled me off of her and we walked back to the bus and i destroyed every objest i came in contact with....I then destroyed the kitchen on the bus lookin for foor food and when I couldn't find any I ripped apart BVB's kitchen and they didn't have much of anything so I tore through Dahvie and JayyVon's kitchen where i found all of their candy and junck food. Now they hind it from me"

I finished my story and Gerard was laughing so hard i swear I saw a teear in his eye. "I fucking bet they hide all their food from you!

We laughed together for a few minutes. Then we came to a stop in front of Andy and Matt's house...I havent been here in months and months.....

"Gerard why are we here?" I asked

"Well 'cause we're gonna go inside, duh, silly goose!"

"I can't go in that house." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Sammie, you can do this. Just walk to the door and open it. I'll be right behind you."

I nodded, slowly getting out of the car. My heart pounding in my ears, this house has so many memories with me and BVB, ETF, and BOTDF. And these are memoories i don't want brought back up because then I'll miss my then even more.

I opened the door and Matt Good was standing there smiling. The biggest smile appeared on my face, I yelled "Matt!!!" and i ran and jumped on him.

He laughed and said "Happy birthday Sammie!"

"Why are you back? Ithought you were wth Andy and the guys on the tour."

"We came back in time for your birthday!"

"We?"

"Andy, Ash, CC, Dahvie, Craig, Robert,Taylor, Jen, and everyone!!! Sammie's here!!!!!!"

It was silent for a moment, then we heard running upstairs. CC came bounding down the stairs, closely followed by Andy, Dahvie, Taylor, Jen, Jayy, and Austin.

CC ran to me, picked me up, spun me around, and yelled "Happy birthday cissi! I'm so glad you're finally home!!!"

Next Andy warped me in the tightest hug ever, kissed my cheek, and whispered "Happy birthday Sammie."

Dahvie picked me up and spun me around and around. I laughed as he put me down and said 'happy birthday.' Taylor, Jen, Austin, and Jayy's hugs followed.

"Hey!!! Where the fuck are the rest of you guys?!?!?!" Andy suddenly yelled.

Just then, a very 'purdy' and shirtlessman with a 'OUTLAW' tattooed across his stomache walked into the living room. When he looked up and saw me, he whispered "cowgirl."

"Outlaw." I replied.

Ash broke first, he smiled and held his arm out for me and said, "get your ass over here little sis."

I laughed as i ran to him and hugged him. It's hard not being able to see your own brother for monthss on end, knowing he's traveling around the world and your stuck in the same city. *and yes Ashley Purdy is my older brother, my name is Sammie Purdy* "I fucking missed you, Ash!"

"Me too little sis."

Jake, Jinxx, Sammi Doll, Craig, Monte, Robert, Ariel, Gabby, and Gerard ran into the room. As I punched Ash, I yelled, "You are all a bunch of fucking assholes! i hate you all! Don't ever not tell me that you're all home ever again!!!!"

"We all fucking love you too!!!" Craig yelled back.

Everyone laughed and i hugged them all. Then it hit me. I looked at Craig, Monte, and Robert, my eyes wide with shock.

"Max..." I whispered.

"Yes, Max. Come on we'll take you to him, but you're gonna have to move your feet in order to talk to him." Dahvie laughed.

Andy, Dahvie, and Ash had to literally drag me throughout the house as they tried to find Max's room. When we got there and opened the door, Max had just walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towell around his waist. He saw me, dropped the clothes in his hands, and held his arms out for me.

Dahvie pushed me into the room and i bolted to Max . I slamed into him. I grabbed both sides of his face and said 'I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,' in between kisses. Max made me stop talking by holding my face in his hands and kissing me full on the lips. I gladly kissed him back. I could feel the butterflies in my belly and the sparks flying. He pulled away, looked into my eyes, and said "I love you with all my heart, Sammie."

"Baby, I've missed you so fucking much! I've done nothing but think, talk, and dream about you."

"Awwwwe. My little Maxipoo, you are the love of my life. It's been hell not being able to see you in person."

"I love you too, baby. Now let me get dressed so I can show you ur big surprise."

"What is it?!? Pretty, pretty please tell me!"

He laughed and said, "You'll just have to wait a few more minutes."

Andy's P.O.V.

It hurt me, it really did. Seeing her with him and how much she loves him.

Dahvie's P.O.V.

I'd like to bitch slap him. He doesn't know what he has, doesn't know how much she's worth...

*********************************************************************************************************

And feedback would be awesome. Thank you all for reading!