It's Been a While

Hi guys!

It's been 4 years since I published the last chapter of this fic, and now I feel old. Thank you for 200K reads! 

I'm surprised this still gets attention. I am very aware of how cringy this fic is, but sometimes cringy is good. Draco is very out of character, but middle school me was in love with the dream version of him in my head. Also, I know that the Yule Ball dress is very ugly. I picked it in 2016, so that's my excuse. 

I know I haven't updated in a long, long time. 

The recent surge of HP content on TikTok is inspiring me a lil bit, so I started writing again. 

It's not going to be great, but I don't think it needs to be as long as I'm having fun and the grammar is pretty decent. 

I've suddenly realized I'm very much in love with the Weasley twins, so I'm starting a Fred fic. Don't get your hopes up too much. I'm an AP student, so I probably won't have too many opportunities to write. Maybe I will because, let's face it, I procrastinate WAY too much. 

And maybe I'll start a new (and hopefully better) Draco fic that is going to be full of angst. 

I'll start to publish one of those once I've established some chapters that I'm happy with.

Anyways, it was fun checking in with you guys! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!

Take care of yourselves and remember to stay hydrated :)

-a