Hogsmeade (9)

***Alex's P.O.V.***

It was Valentine's day and we had a Hogsmeade trip. Draco wanted to go to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop at around 2 for our "first date." We walked to Hogsmeade together hand in hand. We first visited Honeydukes. I walked over to the display of chocolate. I grabbed a few bars of Honeydukes Best Chocolate and dark chocolate. I walked over to the cashier and pulled out my sack full of some money that my biological mother and father left behind, and there is still a huge stack of it in my vault. They never really used their money. 

"No, no, let me pay, beautiful. It's only chocolate," he said, quickly paying the wizard behind the counter. Walking out, I pecked his cheek. 

"Thank you, Draco," I whispered in his ear. He nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist. We walked along Hogsmeade and I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione walk into the Three Broomsticks. As we walked by, I looked in the window and saw them. Ron met my gaze and smiled. I smiled back at him and turned my attention back to Draco. I checked my watch and saw the time. 

"It's nearly 12," I told Draco. He nodded and we entered Madam Puddifoot's. We sat at an empty table. I took notice of how each round table had only two chairs by it. A witch came by and asked us what we would like after handing us a lunch menu.

"I'll take an iced green tea with a teaspoon of sugar and a drop of honey and a pork and cheese sandwich with a side of crisps," I told her. She nodded while writing down my order on her piece of parchment.

"And I'll have iced tea, no sugar and a bacon, cheese, and turkey sandwich on toasted bread with a side of crisps," Draco said. I mentally chuckled at his picky order.

"Okay, coming right up," she said walking away. I saw a couple out of the corner of my eye snogging.

"I think half of these people don't even really know each other because all they're doing is snogging. It's kind of weird how people end up in relationships like that. Say they get married and the man makes something with potatoes in it and potatoes make the woman ill. He might have just ruined the relationship because of potatoes," I said, randomly coming up with situation. Draco laughed.

"I totally agree. Your reasoning was kind of strange, but it is a good point," Draco said, grimacing at the couple. The witch came by again and gave us our drinks and food. I took a crisp and popped it into my mouth.

"So, how's it going with Ron?" Draco asked. 

"It's going good. He apologized and told me he really was sorry and that he made a big mistake. I hugged him, we're all good. Then, when he went up to his dormitory, Hermione told me he told her how truly sorry he was," I told him after swallowing a piece of my sandwich. He nodded.

"That's good." We continued to eat our food. When we finished, we tried to get out as quickly as possible after paying 5 Galleons for our food. We continued to walk around Hogsmeade, hand in hand. 

"I'm worried about the Triwizard Tournament. I hope Harry will be okay," I told Draco.

"He'll be fine," he said in a soothing tone. I rested my head on his shoulder and we walked back to Hogwarts. He walked me back to the Fat Lady and leaned in.

"I'll see you soon, Al. I love you," he said. 

"Love you more."

"Impossible. No one can love anyone more than I love you," he replied with a smirk.

"You win." He kissed me and then gave me a hug before going to the Slytherin common room.