Christmas (18)

This chapter includes a character created by DanWeasleyAtTheDisco

Go read her fanfiction including Evanna, a character you will meet. It's called The Twin.

***Alex's P.O.V.***

I received a letter first thing Christmas morning from Draco.

Morning, beautiful. Happy Christmas! I need to chat with you later, and in person. Love you.

Love,
Draco

I wondered what he needed to tell me, but I'd guess I'd find out later. I groggily grabbed a piece of parchment and my quill. 

Morning, Draco. Happy Christmas! We could meet after dinner at a park near the Burrow. It's called Crescent Gardens. No one really goes there on Christmas, so it will be us, and us only. Maybe we can meet there at  7 p.m. 

I love you,

Al <3

I tied the letter to Nova since Draco's owl had left, maybe while I was still sleeping. I swung my legs out of my bed and rubbed my eyes. I slowly walked down the long staircase and smelled the bacon. That made me speed up. I ran down the stairs and grabbed 4 pieces of bacon, 2 spoonfuls of scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, and sat down at my seat at the table.

"Well, somebody's hungry," Mum said when I sat down. I nodded as I stuffed my face. By the time I was done, everyone was half done their breakfast.

"Um, Mum, I am going to meet Draco at Crescent Gardens at 7 tonight," I said. Dad dropped his fork and Mum stopped chewing. I quickly glanced at Harry and Ron, who seemed to be the few still eating. 

"Draco Malfoy?" Dad asked.

"My boyfriend..." I said.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry, sweetie."

"It's fine, Dad," I said calmly. 

"That's fine honey since that is after dinner. I understand that you want to be with him on Christmas," Mum said. I smiled and thanked her. After breakfast, we sat near our Christmas tree and happily opened our gifts. Like every year, I got a beautiful blue sweater with a golden A on it. I know that Ron doesn't appreciate the sweaters, but he needs to accept the fact that they were made with love and some people don't have warm clothing this time of year. I kissed Mum on the cheek after I carefully folded it up and put it inside the gift bag. From Fred and George, I got Weasley's Wizard Wheezes products. I mostly got candy and Muggle books (from Dad) from everybody else.

I was walking up the stairs with the twins behind me.

"I knew that you fancied that Slytherin, rebel," Fred said. I could hear his smirk when he was talking.

"And that you would become more than friends," George said. Once up the stairs, I turned around to face the smirking pair.

"Okay, okay. Do you want me to tell the truth that you might have been waiting for?" The twins looked at each other than anxiously nodded. "I love Draco Malfoy." The boys starting sniggering.

"What?" I turned to see Ron and Harry with their mouths slightly open.

"Wow," Harry said, going back into Ron's room. 

"I...uh...congrats on finding love, Al," Ron said, probably remembering our row at the Yule Ball.

o-o

It was dinner time, and before we sat down, there was a pop. The girl called Evanna Tyler was standing in the kitchen. Fred went rushing over to her and showered her with kisses. When he was done, I walked over and hugged her.

"Hi, Ev," I said.

"Hey, Alex. How's your Christmas so far?" Evanna asked.

"Great! I am actually going to see Draco after dinner. How's your Christmas?" 

"Wonderful, now that I am with Fred," she said, slightly turning red. I giggled and she joined in. 

We ate dinner and afterwards, I said my goodbyes. I grabbed my dark blue winter cloak and my gift for Draco.