The Treatment (29)

***Draco's P.O.V.***

So it was over. The Dark Lord was finally gone. I made my way back to Hogwarts and almost ran into Longbottom. 

"Hey, do you know where Al is?" I asked him. He nodded and pointed to the Great Hall where all of the hurt were. I found Alex, laying on the floor. I ran straight to her, where the earless George sat next to her. I sat across from him, staring at Alex. She had a bandage around her waist.

"What happened, George?" I asked him quietly.

"I'm not George, I'm Fred," he said. 

"You lost an ear, too?" I said.

"Yup. Anyway, she just got cut by her hip. She will be fine, she is just getting some rest. I'll leave you two." Fred got up and went to his family. 

"Draco?" I looked back down at Alex.

"I'm here, beautiful," I whispered. Her lips curved up in a smile. "How do you feel?"

"Like Death." I chuckled.

"So, what is the treatment you need?" I asked her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Her eyelids fluttered open and her glacier blue eyes stared up at me.

"Love," she whispered, smirking. I totally knew what she meant, causing me to smirk as well. I bent down and softly kissed her. I felt her warm fingertips brush the back of my neck and I pulled away. 

"How are you feeling now?" 

"Way better," she said, softly giggling. 

"C'mon, let's get you home safe and sound," I said, scooping her up bridal style. She nuzzled her face in my shoulder and I carried her to her family.