Blaise (17)

***Alex's P.O.V.***

It was kind of stuffy in the dormitory, so I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. I stood in front of the Black Lake and let out a deep breath. Hogwarts sure is a beautiful place. Suddenly dark arms wrapped around my waist, trapping my arms underneath. I turned around, still trapped by the person's arms.

"Blaise?"

Before his name rolled off my tongue, Blaise's lips collided with mine. I could feel his smirk under my frown. I started to whimper, trying to think of a way to get him off of me. The whimpering only made Blaise kiss me harder. I managed to get my wand out of my pocket. I placed it on his stomach and pushed him off of me. I wiped my mouth with my free hand and placed my wand under his chin.

"Don't you dare do that again!" I hissed.

"Please don't tell Draco," he whimpered.

"Oh, Alex doesn't need to tell me, Zabini. I saw it all," an angry voice said from beside us. We turned and saw Draco standing there, fuming. I ran to him.

"Draco, I swear, I didn't-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Shh, I know," he said calmly, snaking an arm around my waist. He turned his attention back to Blaise after staring in my eyes for a few seconds. 

"And I'll deal with you later, Zabini. Now get out of my sight," Draco spat. Blaise ran back in the castle, looking slightly scared. Draco grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest tree. I rested my back on it.

"Draco, I didn't kiss him back, I swear," I said. He stepped in front of me, his lips an inch away from mine.

"I know beautiful, I saw everything," Draco said, smirking. A relieved smile tugged at my lips. I leaned in to kiss him, but he turned his back and walked away. He slightly turned his head, revealing his hardened expression.

"Just tell me exactly what happened," he said in an expressionless tone. I went on telling him what happened and what my thoughts were. When I finished, I could see his face soften. He turned back to face me and placed a hand on my cheek. Draco looked at his feet, then back at me.

"I thought he was a friend," he whispered. I wrapped my arms around him as I got closer and rested my head on his chest. He placed an arm around me and ran his free hand through my hair.