As soon as I walked into the bar, the people inside greeted me with a respectful salute, and I could tell that most of them were respectful from the bottom of their hearts.

The fact that I fought over three robbers by myself today must have been known by many people. Since most of the rascals worshipped the strong, and I had completely established my prestige among them today.

Since Bansha had sent his wife and children home, he could not come so fast. And I also asked him to spend more time with his family before. So I could have a drink at the bar and wait for him now that I had nothing to do in the evening.

After greeting a few familiar people at the bar, I was respectfully ushered into the large booth, and then they brought in two more beautiful women, one of which had the hot figure and the other was quite strange.

But she was also very hot.

I was a little bit reluctant, so I let them sit for a while and drink some wine, and then I politely asked them to leave shortly afterwards.

It was not that I didn't like them, I was just not used to this kind of feelings.

Including the deferential attitude of Bansha's subordinates.

In fact, I didn't even think about taking in any boys as my brothers, I also wouldn't do any of the illegal stuff like extortion or making fake IDs, and I also would not take them out on the streets in the middle of the night to race cars.

But now that they had paid their respects to me, I was too embarrassed to refuse them, so I would just consider them as some friends who could do something for me by improper means.

As for Anzhi, I just wanted him to continue to owe me a favor by not taking the two million dollars.

If I let him take me into the real estate business industry, and he was willing to promote me and support me in all respects, I would get more than the two million dollars.

Youyin Qin had been trying to get me to start a business with him to make money and get rich, but we worried about the means and the capital.

After all that had happened, I had also decided that I wanted to make a lot of money, because only money could prove a man's true power.

If I had been as rich as Zhengwen, I could beat him to a death in a minute.

And if I had money, I wouldn't need to work hard day and night to earn the money, which eventually led to Luoshui Lin's breakup with me.

So, after I quit my job at Sea Smart Software Company, I would go to find Anzhi and ask him to take me into real estate business, and then bring Qin Youyin into the business after I achieved some success.

After I sat alone in the box in silence for about half an hour, the door of the box was suddenly open and Bansha walked in alone.

"Tom, I've kept you waiting." Bansha gave me a very serious salute, not like the flattering one before, but with natural respect.

"Sit down."I folded my hands in return to him as well and motioned for him to sit on the couch next to me.

"Bansha, are you trying to go to China to get revenge on Zhengwen?" When he sat down, I asked him straight out, because I thought he was a little preoccupied during dinner, as if he was getting ready to do something great.

Bansha was slightly startled and nodded: "Yes, even if I don't kill him, I'm going to break one of his legs myself, just as he blackmailed me into crippling me before."

I didn't stop him, but asked him again: "I'm sure Zhengwen will be very cautious. Are you sure you can do it well and get away with it afterwards?"