88-89-90

Chapter 88 Suspicion

Shadisong said that a senior leader initially announced it within the group who had a bad relationship with Awala. Later, Shadisong specially asked others and found that not only that leader received the video, several senior executives who had bad relationships with Awala, and even some middle-level management and employees received it.

That video was sent from the same local mobile phone number in Thailand.

After almost everyone knew it, Awala did not explain. The board of directors of BTT Group did not call him, but he took the initiative to suspend the system testing of Sea Smart Software Company.

Now BTT Group was undergoing a particular period, and several middle-level and senior executives who have a bad relationship with Awala were planning to jointly apply to the board of directors, requesting a thorough investigation of Awala.

After Shadisong finished speaking, I thought for a while, and then asked him to tell Awala that I am on the way to Chiangmai. When I get there, I will try my best to handle this matter. Even if Awala's reputation cannot be restored, the negative impact will be minimized.

After a few more words, I hung up Shadisong's phone and was lost in thought.

Sea Smart Software Company had an insider. Zhengwen Gong not only bribed Chengzhi Wu but also someone in the project team. He must be middle-level management who could often contact with BTT Group and even the senior group.

Otherwise, the video would not be sent to those who have bad relationships with Awala so accurately.

No matter how powerful Zhengwen Gong was, he cannot easily collect this information. After all, he has never contacted BTT Group.

It would only be people from the project team who provided him with information and even helped him post videos and spread rumors.

That person must be Kangning Zhong, the manager of the international business department of Sea Smart Software Company and the project team's deputy head.

Only he could get in touch with the senior management of BTT Group so that he could understand the organizational structure and power factions of BTT Group.

Kangning Zhong had motives. He conflicted with me. I always felt that this person was not a gentleman, but he was a bit narrow-minded. In addition to his position, he would definitely choose Zhengwen Gong compared with Wendy.

Because he was only a middle-level manager, and there are only two ways to get a promotion. One, Wendy got a promotion or transferred to another position; second, he needed to get a higher position than her.

In this case, it was difficult for him to refuse Zhengwen Gong's proposal.

Abandoning a project worth tens of millions yuan and messing up the project, and possibly even getting Wendy into trouble, so he had a chance for promotion.

Even if he couldn't get promoted, he would get benefits from Zhengwen.

Therefore, Kangning Zhong was the most suspicious person.

After hanging up Shadisong's phone, I thought for a moment, and then found out Luoshui Lin's number and called her.

It took a long time before she answered, and Luoshui said in a cold voice: "Hello, what's wrong?"

She didn't even call my name.

I didn't care and said calmly: "Miss Lin, can you tell Wenhuai Cao that I'm on my way to Chiangmai to solve this problem. Please keep silent for a few days. No matter who asks questions about the video or about the time in Chiangmai, don't speak up and don't answer any questions, can you?"