134-136

Chapter 134 You Had Fallen In Love With Her 

They would help me with the equity, and theymight even ask Anzhi Tong to contribute a shareas well. 

Because they needed me to be the middlemanwho maintained and balanced the two sides.

I didn't say no, nor was I overjoyed, I just lit acigarette after hanging up the phone and lookedout the window at Chiangmai city.

This incident would probably change my life, andowning a portion of the shares would be muchbetter than working for Anzhi. 

The next evening, when I walked out of BTTGroup with Wendy and the rest of the projectteam, there was a Maybach S600 and a RangeRover parked outside, and next to the Maybachdoor stood Mingqiang Du's man Ayue. 

"Tom."Seeing me out, Ayue shouted respectfully.

The project team looked towards me, as well assome BTT Group employees, who gave mestrange looks. 

"You guys go home first, I have something to dotonight." 

I said to Wendy.Wendy frowned lightly and looked at theMaybach and Ayue for a few moments beforenodding her head, "Watch yourself, there aresome things you'd better not get involved in." 

I knew that she was talking about theMingqiang's family fight and I didn't explain it toher, just responded and walked towards theMaybach.

 Ayue opened the back door, and there wasMingqiang sitting inside. 

"Tom." Mingqiang greeted me with a smile, andmoved over to the side.I nodded at him and got in.

Ayue went around to the cab and started the cartowards Meiping River, while the Land Roverfollowed nonchalantly behind, with Mingqiang'smen sitting on. 

"Still not done with President Bai?" Mingqiangasked meaningfully.

I shook my head, "No more, to tease her is toembarrass Zhengwen Gong, now Zhengwen hasbroken a leg, there is no need to do this."

Mingqiang turned his head to look at me andsmiled, "Tom, if I'm not wrong, you're alreadysmitten with her." 

"Don't be ridiculous, there are a lot of prettywoman, I'm not interested in this kind of coldwoman." 

"Hahaha, we've been together for three years andI know you."

Mingqiang laughed, and then suddenly pattedmy shoulder and sighed, "Tom, there are indeedmany beautiful women, but there are not manywomen who are truly in love with each other andcan truly spend their lives with you, just one,when you meet her, you should grasp theopportunity." 

I glanced at him, "Why are you suddenly sighingabout life?"

Mingqiang spread his hands frankly, "I'm not amurderous cold-blooded animal, I'll also sighabout life. What's more ...... when I see you andWendy, I always think of my wife inadvertently."

 I didn't answer, because I knew it was a sadsubject for him.

Mingqiang continued to say to himself, "My wifeused to be a lawyer, I met her when I was youngbecause of an assault case. She was the lawyerrepresenting the plaintiff and I was thedefendant, and after meeting her a few times inout-of-court mediation and in court, I found thatshe was not only beautiful, but also had an air ofspecial attraction to me, then I started to pursueher."

At this point, Mingqiang shook his head andlaughed, "I remember when I went to her law firmwith a bouquet of flowers, she was so angry thatshe threw the flowers in my face on the spot, andthe second time I went there, she had the securityguard blow me out, and the third time she threwthe flowers in the trash.