38 | Sober Up!

Stanley: Indigo! It's Chiara!

Stanley: I dot have much timr to explan but please listene!

Indigo: Huh? Chiara?

Stanley: I dnt feel right here! You need to help me!

Indigo: I'm trusting that you really are Chiara....

Stanley: I'm confused about this whole situation please hrry!

Stanley: Dont mid this last message, I'll be delrting our previos messages of his phone!

Indigo: Got it.

Chiara looked behind her to see Stanley and Damien talking to Layla and Grace. She then began to delete their previous messages.

Stanley: I'm officially leaving Galaxy Azurite.

Indigo: WHAT?! CHIARA!

"Here." She smiled as she gave the phone back to its original owner. She skipped over to Malachi and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend.

"Hm." Stanley raised an eyebrow in suspicion as he looked at his phone.

"You really think she texted Indigo just to tell her that she was leaving?" Layla laughed.

"Of course not." He also laughed. "And I know someone who can help us."

"Who?" Grace asked.

"Renee Sewell."

* * * * *

Chiara: Hey Renee! It's Chiara, can you meet me at the school later?

Renee: Chiara! OMG

Renee: Can I bring everyone else from the committee?

Chiara: NO

Renee: Why not

Chiara: I just wanted to talk to you personally.

Renee: Oh. I guess.

Chiara: Great! Meet me there tonight!

"Who are you talking to Renee?" Anthony asked.

"Um." She looked at her phone with perplexed eyes. "Stanley and Damien-"

"What?!" They all crowded around her.

"Under Chiara's name." She finished.

"How? How did you know it was them?" Indigo asked with curiosity while holding her phone close to her.

"I know an imposter when I see one." She winked. "They want to meet me at the school in an hour."

"Do you want us all to go?" Jocelyn asked.

"It doesn't really matter for me, but they said no. Here, I'll be calling Indigo at the same time as the meeting." Their youngest suggested.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Fine with us." Daniel said. "Why would they text through Chiara's phone though?"

"Easy, they took her phone." Renee says as she puts on a beanie.

The committee members and Indigo raised an eyebrow at her.

"When did you become so intelligent in technology?!" Jocelyn exclaimed.

"I'm from the party planet. I get weird texts all the time when I really should only be getting texts from Joey, Indigo, or you guys. I think I've figured out the pattern." She explained as she hopped to her feet. "I'm going to go buy a snack before going to the school."