1 | Introductions

Welcome to Galaxy Azurite, a place where none of your dreams can come true! Containing the planets, Alabaster, Crimson, Marigold, Aquamarine, and Periwinkle. All the planets in Galaxy Azurite are under a love ban.

Alabaster is a white planet where the boring and unenthusiastic people come from. They never have much to say so the other planets are uninterested in them. They are usually alone and very introverted. They are the least strict on the love ban.

Crimson is a red planet where the hot headed and leaders come from. They are the alphas when it comes to other planets and will take charge most of the time. Only time when they're not is when they are under the influence of the Marigold planet. They often get into arguments with each other due to overlapping leadership skills. They don't usually remember they are under a love ban.

Marigold is a yellow-orange planet where the bubbly and fun people come from. They're not the best at making decisions since most of the time they're out having fun at parties and talking to new people but they are the most friendly. They have the power to make the Crimson planet less serious when they feel the tension is too high for their liking. They don't pay attention to the love ban.

Periwinkle is a lavender planet where the quiet and chill people come from. They're not usually socializing with other planets but will do so if needed. They're people get along the best because most of the time, they're not even speaking to each other. They base their judgements by what they feel is right. They are the strictest planet under the love ban.

Aquamarine is a green-blue planet where the questionable ones come from. They are really shy when meeting new people and will try their best in avoiding new things. They are very traditional and will go by the rules a lot. They don't think much about drama that happens between other planets but are considered the safe zone and will help contain it. They're strict with the love ban but usually forget about it.