26 | No Hope

It's been a couple days since the group went out to school and Coachella, and Indigo thinks they had enough time to know why she set her rules.

"Do you guys have to go back so soon?" Damien asked.

"Yeah, we have to have a few discussions." Indigo explained as she turned her head slightly to the group behind her, creating a hard to read atmosphere.

The group behind her shivered.

"You all will come back to Planet Earth though, right?" Stanley asked.

"Hah, I never liked this place. I'd only come here if we had serious business to take care of." Indigo laughed.

"That sucks. I was really starting to get comfortable with you guys here." Damien put his head down in sadness.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon enough." Chiara reassured with a gentle smile.

"You guys probably shouldn't have broken our number one law." Jocelyn rolled her eyes.

"Hey." Stanley pointed to her. "Shut up."

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow. "Point at me again and you won't have that finger anymore."

The other boy backed away in fear. "I forgot how brutal people from Planet Crimson are."

"I really do think we should be leaving." Renee said and stuck our her hand to Stanley. "It was nice meeting you." She took his hand in a handshake. "Former Planet Marigold member." She smirked as she crushed his hand.

"Ow!" He cried. "Why does everyone go for my hand?!"

Damien couldn't help but let out a laugh. "And that, is why I will forever be grateful about being part of Planet Aquamarine." But just as he said that, Anthony knocked Damien at the back of his head but you could tell he didn't want to. "What was that for?!"

"Being stupid." Anthony replied coldly, his voice shaking slightly. Clearly, he didn't want to hurt his former member.

"Okay, time to go." Indigo pushed them all into the elevator like contraption in her apartment.

"Bye!" The two waved.

After the group was out of sight, Damien and Stanley smirked at each other. "Did you send them up already?" Stanley asked.

"Done, they should be making their appearance in Chiara's apartment soon." Damien says as he left the apartment.

*   *   *   *   *

The Azurite Committee made their way towards back to the main headquarters when Renee decided to break the awkward silence.

"What was the point of that field trip again?" She scratched her head.

"Some kind of punishment I'm guessing." Jocelyn crossed her arms.

"Yes, it was supposed to give you a glimpse of what would happen if someone were to break the love ban." Indigo explained without any hint of emotion.

"I had a fun time though." Renee said with enthusiasm and confusion.

"Legend says that only those that really deserve the punishment can feel the pain of living there." Jocelyn explained.

Daniel and Anthony swallowed hard before thinking of a response.

"I had a great time!" Anthony stuttered.

"Yeah, me too!" Daniel joined in.

"Dang, if Daniel had fun, then something definitely went wrong during the trip." Jocelyn looked down at the both of them.