Chapter 36-Getting ready for the Ball

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE CHAPTER 36 :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Talia's POV

Right now the guys' stylist is going to be helping me get ready for the ball. I put on my dress and then I put on a robe over it.

"Okay do you want me to do your hair, makeup, or nails first?" She asks me.

She's really nice and we were talking for a while earlier.

"Um maybe my nails so that they'll dry while you're doing my hair & makeup."

"True. Okay what color do you want your nails?"

"Well my dress is a dark purple color."

"I could do dark purple nails with a white tip & sparkles if you want."

"That would be great, thank you."

"No problem Talia."

She gets out the nail polish & everything else, then she starts painting my nails. We talk the whole time she is painting my nails and when she's done, she starts doing my hair.

She said she isn't going to let me see what I look like until the very end, so my back is facing the mirror. She finishes doing my hair and then she puts a little makeup on me. My face is going to be covered by a mask but you'll still be able to see my eyes & my lips. She puts on a little mascara and a little eyeliner, and she puts a light lipstick on my lips. She also puts a little foundation on my face but you can't tell I have it on.

She finishes my makeup and now everything is finished.

"Okay you're all done."

"Can I please see now?"

"Okay I want to see the full thing now. Stand up facing me and take off your robe so we can see your dress!"

"Okay!"

I stand up and I take off my robe, then I put it down on the chair I was just sitting on.

I fix the top of the dress a little and then I look up at her.

She steps back a couple feet and looks at my dress & then at my hair and makeup. She puts her hands together and smiles at me.

"You look amazing! Really pretty!"

"Aw thank you! And thank you for doing all of this for me."

"You're welcome Talia. Now I have to get ready. I don't think it'll take me very long."

"Do you want me to help?"

"I think I'll be okay. Thank you though."

"Okay."

She looks at the time on her phone then she looks up at me.

"You and the guys are leaving to go to the ball in like 30 minutes. I'm going to be there a little while after you get there so I'll see you there."

"Aw okay. I thought we were all going there together."

"Nope, you and the guys are going in a limo with their managers and security."