Chapter 8- Tour Bus

Talia's POV

Austin pulls up to a parking lot and I see two buses. Well I guess the one is Austin's tour bus and the other is for his dancers.

Austin parks his car and he gets out of the car. He comes around and opens the door for me, and he smiles at me.

"Thanks Austin." I say as I get out of the car.

Austin and I turn around when we hear someone yell 'Hey!'

Rocco, Mike, and Michelle are walking towards us. Michelle's coming on the rest of the tour too.

We all say 'Hi' to each other and then they help Austin & I bring our bags onto the bus.

The bus is actually a lot bigger than I thought. From the outside it looked kind of small, but it's actually pretty big. It's nice.

Rocco tells us that we'll be pulling out of the parking lot in like 15 minutes.

Mike, Rocco, and Michelle get off the bus & leave Austin and I alone. Austin shows me which bunk is mine and he tells me where I can put my bags, and then he helps me put them away. He puts his bags away too and then Austin shows me a couple things on his tour bus.

"I would say that I could go introduce you to my dancers right now, but we're leaving." Austin says.

Austin tells me to wait on the bus for a second and then he gets off the bus.

"Rocco said we have time to go say 'Hi' to them, so lets go." Austin says when he comes back onto the bus.

He takes my hand and interlocks our fingers, then we walk off of the bus. We walk over to the other bus and Austin walks on the bus.

"Hey guys!" Austin yells.

All his dancers come over to us and Austin lets go of my hand so he can give all of them bro hugs and say 'hi' to them. I just stand behind them and I wait for Austin to be done.

Austin turns around and reaches his arm out.

"Come here" He says smiling at me.

I take his hand and he pulls me to him.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Talia." Austin says, then he tells me what all their names are.

They all say it's nice to meet me and I say, "It's nice to meet you guys too."

I smile and they all smile back.

We talk to them for a couple minutes and then it's time to leave, so Austin & I say goodbye to all of them. We walk off of their bus and we walk back onto Austin's bus.

Rocco, Michelle, and Mike are waiting on the bus for us.

Austin tells me to sit on the couch, and then he sits down next to me.

After a couple more minutes, the bus starts moving and we start making our way to San Antonio. Austin's concert is tomorrow night at 7, but he has to do stuff before his concert starts.

Rocco and Mike talk to Austin about his tour, and Michelle & I talk to each other for a while.

We all start talking to each other. I put my legs up on the couch next to me and tuck them close to my body. I lean towards Austin and he wraps his arm around my waist.

Michelle, Rocco, and Mike start talking about adult things so Austin & I just talk to each other.

Austin and I just talked about random things and Austin kissed my cheek a couple times.

After a couple hours, we finally get to San Antonio and the first thing we do is go out to eat. It's a little after 12pm.

We stopped at this one place and we all got burgers, chicken sandwiches, or something like that. It was pretty good.

After we all ate lunch, we went back out to the buses. We drive to this one place and then the bus stops. I ask Austin where we're at and he says that this is where the bus is going to be parked until tomorrow.

"The three acts that are opening for me are going to be parked here soon too. They might already be here. We could go hang around outside, only if you want to babe." Austin says smiling at me.

"Yeah sure." I say smiling.

Austin and I both get up from the couch & Austin talks to Rocco and Mike for a minute.

"Are the other buses here yet?" Austin asks.

"They pulled up a couple minutes before us." Mike says.

"Talia and I are going to go see each of them and maybe hang out for a while , is that alright?" Austin asks.

"Yeah, that's fine." Rocco says.

"Okay see you later. Bye." Austin says.

He takes my hand and pulls me off of the bus, and we start walking over to another tour bus.

I know that it's Shawn Mendes, The Vamps, and Fifth Harmony that are opening for Austin, but I wonder who's tour bus this is. I guess I'll find out in a couple seconds.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I hope you guys liked Chapter 8 :D

Please vote and comment :)

Thanks for reading :)

~Aimee