Chapter 17: Part 1- Silly String

Talia's POV

The rest of Austin's tour went by quickly. His last show's tonight.

When we went to Pittsburgh, I hung out with Courtney and Austin, and I spent time with my parents too. Courtney told me that she is going to start college in August and that she's going to Florida State University. I almost freaked out. She is going to be staying on campus in a dorm. I was so happy because she would be closer to me, and she's my best friend.

Over this whole tour, I hung out with The Vamps and Fifth Harmony a lot. Austin would always hang out with Fifth Harmony or Shawn Mendes. When The Vamps left, Alex Angelo came to the tour and he was like Austin & I's little brother.

I became really good friends with The Vamps, but they had to leave 2 weeks ago. I miss them. I text Brad and the rest of the guys all the time. They told me that they could probably get me flown to London for one of their shows. I was so excited and yesterday they told me that at the end of June, they're having a show in London and that they were going to send me a plane ticket in the mail if I could go.

I have to tell Austin so I'm trying to find him right now. He's got to be somewhere in this venue.

My phone starts ringing and I look at who's calling. It's Austin.

"Hey"

"Hey babe. Where are you? I'm trying to find you."

"I'm trying to find you too actually. I'm by the food stand, where are you?"

"I'm at my dressing room. I'll come find you."

"Okay. Bye Austin."

"Bye babe."

I push the 'end' button and then I stand there waiting for Austin to come.

Two hands are placed over my eyes, and I smile.

"Guess who"

"My amazing boyfriend that I love?"

"Good guess babe." Austin says.

He uncovers his hands from my eyes and takes my hand in his. He turns me around and I smile. He smiles at me and pulls me along behind him so we can go hang out & talk.

We walk out the back of the venue and I leads down to the side of a river. Austin and I sit down on a bench that's at the rivers edge.

"Austin?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you would be okay with me flying to London for one of The Vamps' shows at the end of June. They really want me to come."

"Um I guess you can go, but if anything happens, you better tell me." Austin says.

"Okay! Thanks Austin!" I say happily.

I didn't think he would actually let me go.

Austin and I talk for a while & we kissed a lot, then we went back to the venue.

Austin got ready for his last show and did his meet & greet along with soundcheck. After a little while, the show started. I stood side-stage and watched the entire show with Alex, Zach, and Robert.

All of the acts said a thank you to everyone who came out to the tour and they said they had so much fun. Just stuff like that.

While Austin was performing, Camila and Ally came over to me & told me that they had a plan. I walked away from the guys and then they told me what their plan was.

"Okay, so we were thinking that you would maybe want to help us silly string Austin. We have a lot of silly string in our dressing room." Ally says.

"That would be so funny." I say with a small laugh.

"So do you want to silly string him then?" Camila says.

"Of course I want to." I say laughing.

"Okay, can you find Austin's camera guy and tell him about it, so he can video tape the whole thing?" Ally says.

"Yeah sure. I think he's just by the side of the stage." I say.

I start walking away but I turn around after a couple seconds.

"Where are we doing this?" I ask.

"In our dressing room after Austin's finished performing." Camila says.

"Okay. See you then. Bye!" I say.

"Bye Talia!" Camila and Ally say at the same time.

I walk around and find Austin's camera guy. I tell him the whole plan and he laughs.

"So will you video tape it?"

"Yeah. I'll come to their dressing room after the show but before Austin gets there. I'll be ready to video tape the whole thing."

"Okay! Thank you!" I say then I walk away.

I walk back over and I stand with the guys.

"I'm going to help Fifth Harmony silly string Austin after the show in their dressing room. We're going to video tape the whole thing. I need you guys to tell Austin after the show that Fifth Harmony wants him to come to their dressing room. Don't tell him why, just say they wanted him to come to their dressing room. Could you do that please?" I say.

"Yeah sure." Alex says.

We stand there and watch Austin finish performing & then right before he's done, I head back to Fifth Harmony's dressing room.