Chapter 53- Breakfast

Austin's POV

I woke up in the morning with Talia in my arms. I am so happy she said she would marry me. She really does mean the world to me and I love her so much.

I look at her and I bring my hand up to her face. I play with a piece of her hair and I look at how beautiful she is. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.

After a while, I lean in and kiss her forehead softly.

I pull away from her and I see her eyes slowly open. She blinks a couple times and then smiles at me.

"Goodmorning" She says in a very sleepy voice. It's really cute.

"Goodmorning Princess. How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good, how long have you been up?"

"A little while. I've just been laying here." I say.

"Oh okay."

"What would you like to do today?" I ask her.

"Um I don't know, what could we do?"

"I have an idea." I say with a small smirk on my face. I pull her against my body and I kiss her softly.

She laughs and says,
"Maybe later Mahone."

I smile at her and then I kiss her forehead.

"Okay. So what I was really thinking was we could hang out on the beach and then we could come back here and play some games in the game room." I say.

"Okay sounds good." She says.

"Lets go have breakfast first." I say.

"Yeah." She says, then I get up out of bed.

I go over to the dresser and I start picking out clothes. I put on a pair of boxers quickly and a pair of shorts, then I turn around to look at Talia because I felt her looking at me.

She's sitting up in bed, holding up the covers over her body.

"Why aren't you getting up?" I ask her.

"I'm naked Austin. Turn around or get me that blanket."

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked Talia." I say.

"Yeah but still. Can you please give me the blanket?"

"No, just get up. I'll turn around. I won't look, I promise." I say.

"Fine. Turn around." She says.

I turn around, but when she walks past me wearing her dress I look at her. I don't know why she refused to get up and be naked in front of me. I've seen her naked before obviously.

Talia's POV

I get up out of bed and I'm completely naked. I quickly grab my dress I was wearing last night and I put in on, just so I have at least something covering my body. I pick up my bra and underwear off the floor and then I walk past Austin to the dresser.

I open the drawers and I pick something to wear. I grab a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt, then I walk over to the bathroom.

"I'n going to go make us something for breakfast. Come into the kitchen when you're done." Austin says.

"Okay." I say.

I go into the bathroom and Austin leaves the room.

I take off my dress and I put on my bra & my underwear, then I put on my shorts and my t-shirt.

I put my hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head, then I brush my teeth. I go to the bathroom, then I walk back out into the room.

I walk out of the room and I walk down the hallway to the kitchen.