Chapter 59- Going home to Miami

Austin's POV

Talia & I hang out on the beach for a while, but then I say that we have to go back up to the house.

We both get up & grab our stuff, then we go back up to the house.

I tell Talia to get in the shower first and then I will get in after her.

Talia goes into the bathroom and I just hang out in our room while she gets in the shower.

I just go around our room and make sure we have everything packed up.

After a little while, Talia comes out of the bathroom and I look up at her. She has a towel wrapped around her body, but the towel isn't quite long enough. It just barely covers from her boobs to her ass. Damn she looks really good.

I walk over to her and I put my hands on her hips.

"Austin" She says, putting her hand on my chest.

I look down at her and then I lean down & kiss her. I deepen the kiss and eventually Talia puts her hands up in my hair. Her body is pressed tightly against mine and I back her up against the wall.

I pull away from kissing her and I start kissing her neck. She tilts her head to the side to give me more access to her neck & I smirk against her skin. She moans as I continue to suck on her neck and that turns me on.

I kiss and suck on her neck for a while, and once I know I've left a huge mark, I stop.

"We need to get to our plane on time Austin." She says.

"Yeah I know. I'm going to get in the shower now, it's just I had to kiss you." I say.

"Okay."

"Do you want to get all the food from the kitchen packed up so we can take it home? We can't leave anything here. Please?" I ask.

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks babe." I say, then I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I take a quick shower and after I get out, I wrap a towel around my waist. I still have to put away all my things I had out in the bathroom so I decide to do that right now since I'm in here.

I quickly put everything away in my one bag and I bring it out into the room. I put the bag into my suitcase and then I get dressed. I just put on shorts and a t-shirt because I want to be comfortable on the plane. I over to the mirror and I mess around with my hair until I get it to look the way I want.

After I'm done, I decide to bring all of our bags out of the bedroom and bring them to the front door.

It only takes me one time to bring all of our bags to the front door. After I bring our bags to the front door, I go into the kitchen.

"Hey babe" I say when I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Mahone" Talia says.

"How are you making out?" I ask.

"Good. I just finished getting everything packed up. I put whatever cold stuff we had left in the cooler we bought the other day. All the other food that we had left is in these 2 bags." Talia says.

"Okay. So you're ready to leave now then?" I ask.

"Yup I'm all good. I just have to grab my purse and my phone from our room. I had my phone charging."

"Okay, I brought our suitcases and stuff to the front door. Would you mind just checking around the house and making sure we got everything? I'll bring out everything to the car." I say.