Chapter 11

The guys get here after a couple minutes and they come onto the bus.

"Hey!!!" I say, running up to them.

I give them hugs and then I help them put their bags away.

After they have everything put away, Michelle comes over to us.

"Are you all ready to go into the venue?" She asks us.

We all say "yeah" and then we walk off the bus.

We're walking inside and my phone vibrates in my hand. I got a text from Austin.

"Hey babe, did the guys get here yet?"

I text him back saying,

"We are all actually coming in now. We'll see you in a minute."

We walk into the venue and we go backstage, then we walk around looking for Austin.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell.

I turn around and I see Austin on the other side of the room. We walk over to him and he gives all the guys bro hugs, and he hugs his mom too & then he hugs me. He takes my hand in his and interlocks our fingers, then Austin leads us all somewhere.

We all go into his dressing room and we see Mike & Rocco sitting there with Austin's dancers.

They all say 'Hi' to us, and then we sit down too. There aren't enough chairs for all of us to sit down, so Austin sits down in the one chair and then he pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap sideways. He wraps both his arms around my waist and when I look at him, he smiles.

"Austin, your meet & greet starts in 45 minutes. Then after that you have soundcheck." Rocco says.

"Okay." Austin says.

Austin talks to everyone about the concert and we all talk about different things. Everyone said happy birthday to me.

After a while, Mike says that we have to go to the meet & greet now. The guys walk off one way with Mike, and Austin, Rocco, Michelle, & I walk a different way. The guys have to hand out posters and stuff like that to Mahomies.

We walk into a room and I see Austin's meet & greet background and a camera set up.

Michelle tells me that her and I are going to sit down off to the side & just watch Austin do his meet & greet. Michelle and I walk over to the one side and we sit down in chairs.

Austin smiles at me and then his meet & greet starts. I watch Austin take pictures with his Mahomies and occasionally I'll see him glance over at me between each girl that comes up to him.

Austin finishes his meet & greet after a while, and then we all head towards the stage for soundcheck. It doesn't start for 10 minutes.

The guys meet us there and Austin & Robert get their mics, then they walk out onto the stage....causing the Mahomies with VIP to freak out a little.

"Hey girls! You all look very pretty today." Austin says smiling.

I watch them from the side of the stage with Alex & Zach, and I listen to the questions that Austin's Mahomies ask him.

"Is your girlfriend Talia going to be with you on the rest of the tour?" A girl asks him.

"Yes, she is. She's actually standing right over there." Austin says smiling, gesturing over to where I'm standing.

"Can she come out on the stage? Please?" Another girl asks.

All the other girls agree and they all say "yeah."

Austin looks over at me and motions for me to come over to him. Austin and Robert are both looking at me from on the stage & they both smile at me when I start to slowly walk towards them.

Austin reaches his hand out and I take it, then he pulls me towards him so I'm standing right next to him, but he doesn't take his hand away from mine. Instead he just interlocks our fingers together and we both smile at each other.

"Everyone say hi to my amazing girlfriend Talia." Austin says into his mic.

"Hey!" The Mahomies all say.

I say "Hi" back and I smile.

"So as some of you or most of you may already know, Talia turned 19 today." Robert says smiling.

The Mahomies all scream "Happy Birthday" and I laugh.

I say "Thank you!" and I smile.

I stay out on the stage for a little while with Austin & Robert, and they do their soundcheck and they answer questions from Mahomies. A couple Mahomies asked me questions and I answered them.

Alex and Zach call for me to come over to them, I don't know why though.

"Well it seems like I have to go for some reason. I'll catch up with all of you later. Bye!"

I say, starting to walk away from Austin and towards Alex & Zach.

"Wait!" Austin says after I get a couple feet away from him.

I turn around and he jogs over to me. He quickly hugs me and then he smiles at me, then he jogs back over to center stage.

I wave to his Mahomies again and they all say "Bye!"

I hear a girl say,

"You and Talia are so cute together."

I turn around when I'm almost off stage and I look at Austin & he smiles at the ground.

"Yeah I love her so much." He says.

I hear a bunch of Aw's and then I walk another foot & I'm offstage.

I walk over to Alex and Zach smiling.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Mike needs to talk to you about something." Zach says.

"What?" I ask, kind of worried in a way.

"It's nothing bad, we promise." Alex says.

"Okay." I say.

Alex and Zach walk with me and I follow them. They both go into a room and I walk in behind them. Mike's in there sitting on his phone, and he looks up at us when we walk in.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask.

"Well I normally walk around the venue before the show starts and I look for people to give Golden Tickets to. Zach normally walks around with me and helps me look. I was wondering if you would want to come with us too." Mike says.

"Yeah sure." I say smiling.

"Okay great." Mike says.

We sit down and talk to each other. Mike tells me what I should look for when we are walking around.

We talk for a while and then Austin & Robert come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 6 DAYS!!!!

I HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK THIS WEEK AND JUST UGH I HAVEN'T HAD TIME

Anyways.... I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :D

Please VOTE and COMMENT :) I really appreciate it (:

Please comment and tell me what you think :) Please leave suggestions for what you think I should make happen in the next chapters :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILY❤

~Aimee