Chapter 67

Talia's POV

Austin & I both take a bath together, and it was really nice. I sat in between Austin's legs and I leaned my back up against his chest, and my head was on his shoulder. We just talked and Austin whispered compliments in my ear a couple times, telling me all the things he loves about me.

After a little while, we both get out of the bath and wrap ourselves in towels & dry off. We go into our room, get dressed, then we both get into bed. We cuddle and talk for a while, and then we both fall asleep.

~2 days later~

It's the night before we leave for Texas. Austin & I are finishing packing up everything now. Our flight is tomorrow morning at 7am, which is a bit too early for me since I normally sleep in, but I'm happy we're going back to Texas. I loved Austin's family, they were all so nice and sweet.

Once it gets to be around 8pm, we finally finish all our packing.

"Do you want to order pizza or Chinese food or something for dinner?" Austin asks me.

"Sure. What do you want? Pizza, I'm guessing?" I say.

"Of course. I mean if you're okay with getting pizza." He says.

"Yeah it's fine, I want pizza too." I say.

"Okay I'll go call and order a pizza. I have to find the number for the pizza place downstairs though. Do you want plain or pepperoni?" He says.

"Can we maybe do half plain, glad pepperoni?" I ask.

"That sounds good. I'll go call and order it." He says.

"Okay. I'll just be up here." I say.

Austin leaves the room and goes downstairs to order the pizza, and I get changed into pajamas, then I just sit on our bed & I do things on my phone.

I've been texting 5 people at the same time basically all day. I'm texting my sister, Courtney, Shawn, Brad, and Harry.

Shawn and I haven't talked too much since Austin's tour ended, but we've texted each other a couple times each month. He's going to be coming to Florida in a little over a month and he has a couple free days. He asked if I would be free to hang out at some point and I said that I shouldn't be too busy & that it would be great to see him again.

I've also been talking to Brad a lot, we've become best friends and it's not awkward between us anymore. It was a bit awkward between us for a little while because of the whole kiss thing, but we made up and it's all good now.

The Vamps guys & I actually have a group chat together and we talk on there all the time. I miss them honestly. They are such cool guys.

I've also been talking to Harry Styles. We met in London when I was there visiting the Vamps guys, and we've been talking a lot ever since. He's a really nice guy and he became one of my best friends. He understands me and we have a lot of things in common with the things we like & stuff, and it's just really nice to talk to him. I've talked to the other One Direction guys every once in a while too. They're all actually coming to Florida to perform a couple shows in like 2 months, I forget exactly when even though they told me. They all want to hang out with me while they're down here and I said that would be so much fun.

So I've been talking to Shawn, Brad and the other Vamps guys, and Harry & the One Direction guys. Austin doesn't really know I've been talking to them all. He's still not too happy about the Brad thing, but I know he wouldn't have a problem with me texting the other Vamps guys, and I know he also wouldn't have a problem with me texting Shawn since they're friends. He might have an issue with the fact that I've been texting Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall. He probably won't like me talking to them, especially Harry because I think that he thinks something happened between Harry & I in London too, but really nothing happened.