Chapter 66

Talia's POV

After a little while we get to the restaurant, and once we park, we all go up to the entrance and walk in.

Michele goes up to the hostess and tells her about our reservation for 3. The hostess goes back to check if our table is ready and after a minute or two, she comes back and tells us to follow her.

We follow her back to the table and we all sit down. The hostess tells us that our waitress will be with us in couple minutes.

Austin, Michelle, and I just start looking over the menus.

We are sitting in a booth table. Austin & I are sitting on the one side and Michelle is sitting on the other side.

Our waitress comes to our table and says "Hi my name is Megan, I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you out with something to drink?"

Austin, Michelle, and I all order drinks, and since we all know what we want, we order our food too.

She gives Austin a flirty smile. Does she not see me sitting right here?

She walks away and I look over at Austin. He was watching her leave.

Michelle gets up and goes to the bathroom, leaving Austin & I at the table alone.

"Hey." I say, hitting his arm a little.

"What?" He asks.

"Stop staring at her. She was totally being flirty with you. I don't like it. You're mine and I'm yours, remember? We're engaged and we're together." I say.

"I'm sorry babe. I know, we're engaged. You're mine and I'm yours. I only love you babe, and that's how it's going to stay forever." He says.

"I can't believe she would even be all flirty with you while I'm sitting right next to you. I'm almost on your lap with how close I am to you. She just pissed me off a bit honestly." I say.

"I love it when you're protective and somewhat possessive over me. It's cute. I act the same way over you. And it's okay babe, she doesn't mean anything. You're the only girl I love and that's not going to change. I can't wait for you to walk down the aisle to me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, and I always will." He says.

"I love you too Austin. It's just sometimes I still wonder why you chose me and not someone else. You could've chosen someone who was prettier or someone who wa-" I say, but he interrupts me.

"Don't be insecure babe, and please don't think like that. I chose you because I thought you were the prettiest, happiest, most intelligent, down to earth, caring, loving person I had ever met. You have so many amazing qualities and I love you for all of them. I love you, and don't ever forget it." He says, taking my hand in his.

"Okay Austin."

Austin quickly kisses my lips and I kiss back. We kiss for a minute and then we pull away from each other just as Michele comes back.

Right after Michelle comes back, our waitress comes back with our drinks.

Austin is holding my hand in his, our fingers are interlocked, and he has our hands up on the table.

Our waitress sees our hands and the flirty expression on her face changes to a glare/pout. She puts down our drinks on the table, tells us our food will be out shortly, glares at me, then she leaves.

"Bitch you needed to learn that he is mine." I mumble under my breath, not thinking anyone could hear me.

Austin chuckles a little and I look over at him, and he has a cute little smile on his face.