Chapter 52

Talia's POV

"C'mon lets walk back." Austin says, taking my hand.

We walk back to the blanket and I help Austin pack up everything, then we walk up to the house. We put everything down right inside the door, then Austin picks me up quickly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me bridal-style to our room.

He sets me down on the ground and pulls me close to his body.

His hands are on my hips and he leans down, kissing me passionately.

"Let me make love to you Talia." He says, looking down at me.

I bite my lip and I nod my head.

He smiles at me, then he leans down and kisses me again.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and he shakes it off his arms, making it fall onto the floor. He takes off my dress and throws it on the floor, and then he takes off his pants. He takes off his boxers and then he reaches behind my back, and he unclips my bra. He slowly pulls it off my body and he tosses it onto the floor. He reaches his hand down then he cups my crotch with his hand, and I bite my lip. He feels me through my underwear and I moan quietly.

"Austin please." I say.

He looks at me and smirks, then he says,
"You're so wet already babe."

He puts both his fingers in the hem of my underwear and pulls them down my legs. I kick them off and then I wrap my arms around Austin's neck & I press my body up against his.

He has his hands on my waist, and leans down and kisses me. I feel him pick me up and then he sets me down on the bed carefully. He gets on top of me and holds himself up above me with his arms.

"You're so beautiful Talia." He says smiling down at me, and I feel myself blush.

He moves around and positions himself in front of my entrance. I know he's not wearing a condom but I don't care. It's our anniversary and we are going to have sex.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Mhmm." I say.

He takes both of my hands in his and interlocks our fingers, then he pushes our hands up so they're on either side of face. He looks down at me as he pushes himself into me slowly. I close my eyes and tighten my grip on his hands.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Mhmm." I say, opening my eyes and looking up at him.

He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly, and he leans down and starts kissing my neck. He finds my weak spot right away and starts sucking on it, making me moan loudly.

He continues to thrust in and out of me slowly, and after a while I release on him. Austin thrusts in and out of me for a couple more minutes, then he cums inside me and stops for a minute, but he doesn't pull out of me. My eyes are closed and I'm trying to get my breathing to slow down a bit.

All of a sudden Austin pulls his member out of me, but then pushes himself back inside me and starts thrusting in and out again slowly.

"Austinnn" I moan loudly.

He continues to thrust in and and out of me, but this time he seems to go deeper inside me with each thrust. He cums inside me again and I release on him, then he pulls out of me and lays down next to me on the bed.

He pulls me into his side and he kisses the top of head.

"Woah." I say.

"Yeah." Austin says.

We both seem to be trying to get our breathing to slow down.

After a while, we both just lay in bed and talk with each other. We don't even get dressed or anything.

"I'm so happy you said yes. I can't wait to call you Mrs. Mahone." Austin says smiling at me.

"Of course I said yes." I say smiling back.

"I was worried that you wouldn't."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I've made terrible mistakes, we're both only 19 & also we've only been together for a year."

"Austin, so much has happened to us in the past year but we've gotten through it together. We both made mistakes but we figured out how to deal with them, and we have forgiven each other. At the end of the day I know I can count on you to make me happy, and I know that you're happy too. That's all that matters." I say.

"You make me so happy Talia. I love you so much." He says smiling at me.

"I love you too Austin." I say, smiling back at him.

He leans in and kisses me softly, and we kiss for a minute or two, then we pull away from each other.

Austin & I both lay there and talk for a while, but then we both fall asleep.