Chapter 21- Talking to Austin

Talia's POV

Michelle pulls up into the driveway of my house and the guys & I get out of the car. We get our bags and I say "Thank you" to Michelle & we all say goodbye to her, then she leaves.

The guys follow me up to the front door and I take out my keys, and I unlock the door. We all walk inside and I close the door behind us.

"You guys can stay in the same room you stayed in before." I say.

"Okay, thanks." Zach says.

I walk up the stairs and the guys follow me. I go to my room and they go to the room they're staying in.

I walk into my room and I put my bags on the bed. I put my phone on my dock and I turn on pandora. I turn up the volume and then I start unpacking my bags, putting everything away.

I finish putting everything away and then I sit on my bed. I grab my computer and I turn it on. Once I log onto my computer, I log into my twitter and I look through my feed. Austin tweeted a couple minutes ago and I decide to look at his tweets.

"I messed up..."

"I shouldn't have done what I did..."

"I hate seeing you hurt and it's all my fault..."

I sigh at his tweets and then I shut off my computer.

"Yeah, you messed up." I say quietly to myself.

There is a knock on my door suddenly, making me jump.

"Come in" I say.

Zach walks in and I say "Hey."

"Hey, um well I just figured I would tell you that Austin's going to be here in like 10 minutes. He texted me. I just thought I'd let you know."

"Okay." I say.

"Are you ready to talk to him yet?"

"I don't know...I guess I am."

"Okay."

There's an awkward silence for like 30 seconds, but then Zach says "Are you okay?"

"I guess." I say.

"You're not okay, Talia. But I wouldn't expect you to be."

"Yeah." I say.

"If you need to talk to any of us, we're always here. Just come to Alex, Rob, or I. You know you can do that anytime right?"

"Yes I know, thank you."

"There's no need to thank me or Alex or Rob. We're your friends and that's what friends do." Zach says smiling.

I smile back at him and ask,

"When did you say Austin would be here?"

"In like 10 minutes." Zach says.

I take a deep breath and I say "Okay."

Zach says "bye" to me and he leaves my room, pulling the door closed behind him.

Austin's going to be here in a little while, is he going to come straight upstairs to this room?

Is he going to want to talk to me right when he gets here?

What is he going to say?

I look back at my phone and I scroll through everything, not really looking for anything or doing anything.

I hear a car pull up outside and then I hear the front door open & close. Austin's here.

I hear him walking up the stairs, because the stairs creak, and I hear him stop walking outside my door.

My door is closed and I take a deep breath when I hear Austin knock on the door.

"Talia, can I please come in? I really need to talk to you."

I turn off my music that was still playing and then I say,

"Yeah, come in."

The door opens and Austin's standing there. I look up at him and I watch him close the door. He turns around and looks right into my eyes. Austin walks over to me and sits down on the edge of the bed next to me.

It's just an awkward silence between us for a little bit, and I just look down at my hands in my lap. I feel Austin looking at me but he's not saying anything.

"Please listen to me."

I nod my head, but I continue to look down at my hands in my lap.

"I messed up. I know we are dating and I know I kissed Camila. It was a mistake and I regret kissing her. You're the one that makes me happy. You're the only girl in this world that I'll ever want. I don't want her, I want you, only you. I know I messed up and I made a mistake. I know you're probably pissed at me and upset. I hate seeing you hurt, and it kills me to know that I'm the one that hurt you. I wish I could go back and change what I did. I'm so sorry I kissed her. I'm sorry that you're upset. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. You're the only girl I'll ever want. You're the girl I want to live my life with, the one I want to call my wife someday, the one that I want to have children with someday. I hope that you can try to forgive me for what I did. I know it's hard for you, but I'm just asking for you to try. I really hope you can forgive me because I want to be with you, only you, and I want to life my life with you. I want you to be Mrs. Mahone someday and I want to have kids with you someday. I love you so much Talia, you're the only girl I want. I'm so sorry."

I have tears in my eyes by the time he's done talking. I slowly look up at him and I see that his face is red, and he's wiping off his eyes & cheeks with his hands. He's crying.

"A-Austin" I say.

Austin looks up at me and I look at him.

"I'm going to try to forgive you...but I just- I just need some time..."

"Okay." Austin says.

Austin looks away from me and looks around the room, then he looks back at me.

"Um do you want me to stay in a different room? Do you want to be alone for now? I understand if you do."

"Yeah." I say quietly.

Austin gets up and slowly walks to the door.

"Okay" He says.

"Um you can either stay in the room with the guys or you can stay downstairs. I'm sorry, I just need to think."

"It's okay, I understand." Austin says.

"Okay." I say and I watch him open the door, and he leaves.

I lay back on my bed and I stare up at the ceiling. Should I forgive him?

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■Ooooo do you think she should forgive Austin?

Please vote and comment :)

Thanks for reading!

-Aimee♡

P.S.

...so Camila confirmed she's dating Austin, and I don't know how I feel about that...but I'm tired of all this drama and hate, like can people just stop?

I don't want to go on a rant but I totally feel like I need to. I'm not going to rant to you guys though, because I would feel bad :\