Chapter 39: Zayn's Party- Part 1

Talia's POV

When we pull up to the guys' house, Austin walks me up to the front door.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" I say.

"Yeah I'll call you."

"Okay, bye Austin." I say.

"Bye Talia." Austin says, then he leans in and kisses my cheek.

I open the front door and walk inside, closing the door behind me. I hear Austin drive away and then I walk upstairs.

I look at the time and I see that it's close to 5:30pm now. Harry's coming to pick me up at 8pm, so I have like 2 and 1/2 hours.

I decide to get a shower so I go into the bathroom, and make sure that there is a towel. After I'm done taking a shower, I go back out into my room and look in my suitcase for an outfit to wear tonight.

I decide to wear this one strapless dress I have. It's black with blue polka dots. I'll probably wear my one pair of heels with it.

I put on a strapless bra and a pair of lace underwear, then I put on my dress. I go back into the bathroom and I dry my hair with a towel, then I brush it out. I decide to let it air dry for a while and then I'll curl my hair.

I go back out into my room and sit on my bed with my computer. I check my email and do other things. My phone starts ringing and I see it's my Mom calling.

"Hey Mom." I say when I pick up.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?" She says.

"I'm great. How are you, Mom?" I ask.

"I'm good. Your father & I were just wondering how you're doing so I decided to call you." She says.

"Okay." I say.

"So how's everything been going? How was Austin's tour? We never talked about it." She says.

"Everything's been good. His tour was amazing. So many people came out to see the concerts and it was a lot of fun." I say.

"That's great, I'm glad you had a good time. Speaking of Austin, how is he? How's your relationship going?"

I have to lie to her. I can't tell her about him cheating on me, or me kissing Brad. She can't know. I have to act like nothing ever happened. I think now everything is okay between Austin & I.

"He's great. He's been recording a lot of songs for his album lately. He's shown me a bunch of them and they all sound amazing. And our relationship is going great. We're actually going on a little vacation together next week for our 1 year anniversary. We're both really happy together." I say.

"I'm glad you guys are still together and you're both happy. You two are great together."

"Thanks Mom." I say.

"You're welcome sweetheart."

My Mom & I talk for a little while longer but then my mom has to go do something. I tell her that I'll talk to her later and that I love her. We both say goodbye to each other and then I hang up.

My hair's almost completely dry so I wait a couple more minutes, then I go into the bathroom. I plug in my curling iron and while I wait for it to heat up, I put cream on my legs so they don't look dry. Once my curling iron is hot enough, I start curling my hair. I do big curls and when I'm done, I look at my hair in the mirror and I love it. My curls look really pretty. I spray some hairspray in it, then I start putting on makeup. After I'm done putting on makeup and I like what it looks like, I put everything back into my makeup bag. I go back into my room and I check to see what time it is.

It's only 7:30, so I still have about a half an hour until Harry comes to pick me up.

I go back on my computer and go on twitter for a while, then Harry calls me.

"Hi." I say when I pick up my phone.

"Hello, love. I'm on my way to pick you up. I should be there in maybe 10 minutes, alright?"

"Okay. I'll see you soon Harry."

"Bye Talia." He says.

"Bye." I say then I hang up.

I shut down my computer and I go into the bathroom, and I make sure my makeup & hair still looks good. I go back into my room and I grab my phone & put it in my clutch, along with a couple other things. I grab my one pair of high heels out of my suitcase and I decide that I'll put them on downstairs so I don't fall down the stairs in them. I carry my clutch and my heels downstairs.

I put on my heels at the bottom of the stairs, then I walk into the living room to find the guys playing video games.

"Hey." I say when I walk in.

"Hello Talia. Where are you going?"

"Harry's picking me up. I'm going to help them put out food & stuff before the party starts. I told you this already." I say with a small laugh.

"Oh right. Well I guess we'll see you there."

"Yeah, I'll see you when you get there." I say, then the doorbell rings.

"Bye guys." I say.

"Bye Talia!" They all yell as I walk away.

I walk over to the front door and I open it.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hi Talia. You look great." Harry says smiling.

"Aw thanks." I say.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

I nod and then I walk outside, pulling the front door closed behind me. Harry lets me hold on to his arm so I don't fall on my way down the driveway to his car.

He opens the passenger door for me and I thank him, then I get in. He closes the door and then he walks around the car & gets in the drivers side. He starts the car and turns on the radio, then he starts driving.

Zayn's party tonight is probably going to be really fun.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey guys!! So as you can see this chapter is going to have more than 1 part. I'll be posting Part 2 soon!! :)

Please vote and comment :D

Thanks for reading :D

~Aimee