Chapter 5: Segway-Part 1

Austin's POV

After Talia and I ate our lunches, we finished packing up everything in my room. Right now my mom is helping us take everything out to my car.

"So I guess that's everything then right?" My mom asks me as we're standing in my empty bedroom.

"Yeah that's everything." I say.

I double check everything one more time and then we all walk back downstairs. Talia and I say goodbye to my mom.

I take Talia's hand in mine and I interlock our fingers. I pull the door shut behind us as we walk outside, then I turn my head and kiss Talia's cheek quickly.

Talia and I walk over to my car and we both get in, then I drive to Talia's house.

When we get to Talia's house, we start bringing my stuff inside but we just set it down out of the way. We'll carry it all upstairs at some point, but not right now.

We finally get everything inside and then we both just sit on the couch, talking.

"I want to go ride my Segway." I say randomly.

She laughs and smiles at me.

"Can I ride it too? Please Austin." She says, pouting her lip and staring at me with her gorgeous blue eyes.

Whenever she does this, I can never say no to her.

"You're cute babe." I say smiling. I kiss the tip of her nose and she smiles.

"Of course you can ride it." I say.

She kisses my cheek and then stands up.

I look up at her and she smiles. I stand up and take her hand.

"Lets go babe." I say smiling.

"Okay." She says.

I grab the keys to my car and we walk outside. My Segway's in the back of my car from before.

I open the door for Talia and she gets in, then I get in the driver's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! :)

So this chapter is going to have two parts. I hope you liked Part 1 :)

Okay, so I'm going to Austin's concert tomorrow night and I'm so excited! Literally I can't wait😁 I wish I was meeting him though :( Maybe next time. I haven't been to any of his concerts before, so this is the first one I'm going to!😊 But yeah, I think it's going to be so much fun and I think it will be amazing :)

Anyways, please Vote and Comment :)

I want to know what you think :)

Thanks for reading :)

~Aimee