ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

New week new update! Yaay! This one is a short one, I know

New week new update! Yaay! This one is a short one, I know. I live for your satisfaction. Expect another one this week.

"What?" He almost sputters out the water he had been drinking.

"I am gonna strip here. Is there a problem?" I ask, trying to bring up my innocent look, holding the dress in one hand.

"No-o, why would it be?" He stutters, his eyes never wandering from mine." I think I have something to do in my study. Excuse me."

"No wa-wait! I need you." I say hastily. " I mean help me undress. I can't put that one alone." I say pointing at the dark green anarkali.

His eyes only darken at the mention of changing, he gulps before clearing his throat once, placing the glass on the bedside table and coming to stand near me, "What do I need to do?"

"Take this dress first." I hand over the dress before swantering to the dressing table in his room.

"Come here." I probe, and he begrudgingly follows.

Coming to stand in front of the mirror, so that I can see his reflection behind me holding the dress.

"Unchain me." I order and he follows. Cold air and the brush of his knuckles on my bare flesh evokes goosebumps in its wake. I shiver from his electrifying touch awakening every nerve ending in my body.

I bite my lips, as my eyes close momentarily at the sensation of his knuckles. It vanishes just as fast as it comes. I open my eyes at the loss of his touch but the throb of his Adam's apple washes away the disappointment.

I push down the right sleeve, exposing my milky shoulders before sliding it all the way down to my waist. I stand up so that the material glides down my body in one swift motion. Undoing the ropes of my salwar pants I let it glide down too, leaving me in a pair of lingerie, a prey to his hungry bashful gaze.

His eyes size me up and down like that of a snake before it devours its prey. I shiver slightly, anticipating his move. But he doesn't move an inch. I stare at him through the mirror, his grey eyes reflecting my own needs.

"Here put this on." He says, pushing the material towards me, but not moving an inch from where he's standing. It looks like he's afraid of himself, of what he would do if he's anywhere near me.

"Help me," I whisper as I stand up and turn to face him. I take the dress material from his hands undoing the chain before handing it over to him again. I raise up my hands, waiting for him to glide it through. He does so and the dark green material comes to rest near my sheen, the chiffon brushing against my bare legs. The sleeves come down to my wrists. The dress accentuates my curves, highlighting them. Double golden border lines the hem of the anarkali and the ends of the sleeves. The neck is lined by golden dots in a semicircular fashion.

"Now that you are done, can I go?" He asks through clenched teeth.

"Why don't you come any closer?"